What music everyone cruises to....

Off-Topic Discussions
kuruption1983

Re: What music everyone cruises to....

Post by kuruption1983 »

Well, the ambient stuff i listen to is like pop-ambient, and its not all ambient, stuff like down-tempo or like that, the best one is LTJ Bukem, and stuff like that. And to fit the M3Ds, you just put em sideways, i mean you put the longer side parallel to the lenght of the car and i made sometin so it holds my lil stanton mixer on top of those two, since as you said it wont fit in between!! :D :D :D <BR>And since my school is full of greeks and italians, i like Euro too, but noooo f#(king freestyle!!!<BR>anyways! if ya wanna know how i fit my set in the car, wait 4 more days when i get my car bad from the shop with the kit on and all fixed up, i will take some pics and show ya eh!!<P>anywhoz, latez<BR>PS: was this my 300th post!! :D :D :p
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

best old rock song for going fast ever, <P>black betty!
Hmm. what to do now..
....maybe a VTEC for lunch.
Xero

Post by Xero »

I'm going to be transferring next year to Middle Tennesee State University to major in Sound Production. Obviously, my life revolves around music. <BR>Currently in my car:<P>Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot<BR>Boards of Canada - Music has the right to children.<BR>Less Than Jake - Pez-Core<BR>Jurassic 5 - Power in Numbers<BR>Beastie Boys - Ill Communication<BR>Led Zeppelin - I, II, IV, Houses of Holy<BR>Jethro Tull - M.U. Best of...<BR>Underworld - Beaucoup Fish<BR>Green Day - Dookie (Classic)<P>I keep between 10 and 50 CD's in my car at any given time, and will switch from They MIght Be Giants to Prodigy in the span of 5 minutes. If it's music, I'll probably like it. Granted, modern pop and country is hard for me to get into besides listening for production ideas. Old Country(Johnny Cash, Bill Monroe, the O' Brother soundtrack) rocks my socks. Old School pop rock 88-95 is my guilty pleasure. From C&C music factory to Superdrag. So, yeah. Music while I cruise is really varied.<P>-T
-Only Two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity; and I am unsure of the former. -Albert Einstein
antwawn

Post by antwawn »

BASICALy i listin to anything but rap..but i usually have techno,housentrance...or 80's music(MR ROBOTO) dance stuff :D
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

i just got the car wash sound track on 12 inch lp<BR>i cant wait to remix it<BR>jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com

Return to “Off-Topic”