Off-Topic Discussions
EBUCKS

Re: a-holes

Post by EBUCKS »

<p>[ September 23, 2002: Message edited by: EBUCKS ]
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Thank you very much guys. I hope that other people on the board have had the patience to read what you both just wrote. <BR>I think that is what 92RedMX3 was trying to get out of you and the other vets. Sonicxtacy02 can I get an Amen! <BR>Gentelemen, like I said before, I don't have a problem with the way this thing has been run. I think you guys are doing a great job. And I love this site. But 92RedMX3 and other's like him seem to get agitated with certain remarks. With David's last post, hopefully some newbies will read it and therefore understand why they are bashed. And if they have any concerns about how the site is run they can e-mail Jeff. <BR>I did this just for the people. I will be a politician one day. :D <P>one [love for the mx-3]
maldo

Post by maldo »

Just so its known that this site isn't the only site that requires/requests that you read the FAQ before posting a question, I thought I would provide this link:<A HREF="http://www.miataforum.com" TARGET=_blank>Miata.net Forum</A><P>Read the first page of info that you must know before going into the site. I have been reading this site for 2 years now and still feel that I lack enough technical knowledge to join up. Although I must say, every single concern or question that I have had, I did find by searching. :)

Return to “Off-Topic”