Poll: What would you Do

Off-Topic Discussions
kohlf

Re: Poll: What would you Do

Post by kohlf »

HAHA ... I like the way Miss MX3chick thinks ... Ain't nothin like a good 'ole home grown muscle car ... 70's Stingray perhaps??? ... or how about a Road-Runner ... so classic and they even have a huge mother wing on 'em for all you riceronies!!! ... Man with $40 000 ... there are soooo many choices ... I am glad you are the one making the decision ... See I've already changed my mind like 3 times and I certainly don't have 40G's to throw around ... damn :D
Take 'er easy ... if she's easy take 'er twice ... SHIBBY
Pac Man

Post by Pac Man »

NISSAN 300ZX all the way baby with twin TURBO's :) :cool: :
Why go when you can SHOW!!!!! :)
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Defently a 1996 Black 300ZX TT with T-Tops. Then I would fix it up. I saw one the other day in oklahoma on Auto Trader with only 15K miles on it. I would love to buy it right now if I had the chance... It is so said that the late 90s will go down in the auto world as the last of the great sports cars and the birth of the big gas guzzling ugly SUVs. There are only a few SUVS I like. The 99 and up Cherokees, the new Yukon Denalis, and the Lexus RX300... Other than that they are bulky and ugly. To think they replaced the great lookin and fast sports cars with these things.
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
disturbed321

Post by disturbed321 »

I happen to own a 1978 corvette...eh heh :D
I Eat Dodges & s--- Fords
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Yellow 300ZX TT...my favorite car of all time. Body kit and Supra tailights with the extra money left over. If not that then an RX-7 TT, Supra TT or a Porsche 944...I love those too. Or a Del Sol with an H22, body kit, NOS, rims, turbo...So many choices. :D
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
gleichnerr

Post by gleichnerr »

With that kind of moolah, I would go with:<P>- A house down-payment (cars are almost never an investment, but hey, they're a hell of a lot more fun)<P>- REALLY NICE USED CAR - I would let some other fool take the depreciation hit. If you're kinda' tall like me, check out some Bimmers - they fit. Decked-out 325 or older M3 if you can find one in your price range.<P>-NEW CAR #1 - If you do decide to become one of those new-car fools, the new Mercedes C-class Sport Coupe (with the Supercharger) is awfully nice, sporty, and again - you might actually even fit into the sucker! (Their "panaview" sunroof slides on exterior rails, and does not significantly reduce headroom. In fact, I think it may actually INCREASE headroom)<P>-NEW CAR #2 - Decked-out, Suped-Up Jetta (there's aftermarket stuff up the wazoo out there for 'em)
Ron Gleichner<BR>1992 GS<BR>Stock (at least, for now)<P>ZOOMX3

Return to “Off-Topic”