Other - General Mazda Discussions
phillyMX3mayn

Post by phillyMX3mayn »

4 doors r nasty
-Steve
Juans_93_MX3

Re: New Mazda 3 is Awesome

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

manowar821 wrote:Don't mean to disrespect anyone's opinions... But car designs has been going down-hill since 98 or so.. Probably a bit earlier.
The newer Civics are bigger and bubblier than the older Accords, and the NEWER Accords are f*king boats..
Mazda is even jumping on the bubble car bandwagon. INFACT, I haven't seen a company that hasn't... Cars are getting bigger and uglier by the month. Just look at the new "artsy" SUV's..
Atleast the Miata kept its beauty.
And the Stang. Celicas are aight too.

Don't get me started on other companies... Chrysler, Ford, GMC or... Hummer... :dunno:

<small>[ October 31, 2004, 05:28 AM: Message edited by: manowar821 ]</small>
psyense82 wrote:2005 Mustangs..... *drools* those are classic styled.
One of the best posts I have read in a loooooooong time
Now-a-days, cars are tanks
Compare the old Honda Civic CRX to the 2005 Civic tank
jeez, what is going on with these car companies?
Another great example is the 2005 Eclipse. 3600lbs and yet, I bet the 2005 V6 Mustang can beat it.
Isnt it funny how Ford is giving the 05 Mustang a classic look and then GM is going to try to do the same thing with the new Slowmaro I mean Camaro?
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

at least a camaro looks better than a mustang. man i hate mustangs i probly hate them the most out of any car in the world and just muscle cars in general just turn me off......
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

I didn't read all of the posts, so maybe its mentioned. But if not THE MAZDASPEED 3 is out this summer!

Laugh it up, it has 250 horsepower. So if all the mazda 3 dislikers want to trade their mazdaspeed3's for my ZE MX3, just let me know.

"Set to arrive at Canadian dealerships this summer, the all-new MAZDASPEED3 gives sports-minded individuals the chance for a double dose of Zoom-Zoom driving fun. With its compact, lightweight body and maximum horsepower targeted to exceed 250 HP generated by an MZR 2.3L DISI (Direct Injection Spark Ignition) Turbo engine, the MAZDASPEED3 will be one of the highest performance sports compacts with front-wheel drive (FWD) on the road."

That outpowers my little ze mx3, with no hassle!
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
marcus2966

ford

Post by marcus2966 »

You can tell Ford is the Parent company!!!
Roll with it or get rolled over mother%@#er!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_img_a/478582_8_full.jpg
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Mazda's pretty smart when you think about it. With the whoel mazda speed thing. They release a great car, and everybody buys it. Then boom they slam on 250 hp and everybody else gets it again. I hope they do a mazdaspeed kabura hahah..
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
mattieg

Post by mattieg »

personally speaking i'm not a huge fan of the mazda3, it seems so bulky heh. I like the mazda6 except the doors seem to come so high that you only see a person's head :(
my poor car..

Return to “General Mazda”