mx-3 in fast and furiouse 2

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
jonathanj

Re: mx-3 in fast and furiouse 2

Post by jonathanj »

well i have some more good news. the casting crewe called me and want me to go back for another scene. this time its a day scene. ill be gone for 5 more days. as soon as i find out more ill keep you all posted.

Post by Guest »

hey im just curious, are you getting paid for this, i dont know if you already said or not, but i think its cool either way.

Post by Guest »

Oh and i just wanna say man, your car is the only reason im going to waste my time watching that movie, ill sit there with my gf and be like "there it is!!!!thats the mx-3!!!"haha ya..<P>Tim Dawson
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sureshiit:<BR><STRONG>Oh and i just wanna say man, your car is the only reason im going to waste my time watching that movie, ill sit there with my gf and be like "there it is!!!!thats the mx-3!!!"haha ya..<P>Tim Dawson</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>i can say the same!
bout2001

Post by bout2001 »

i had your blue car for background on my computer last year. That blue was awesome and with the airbrush your car had an agressive look. The second one look more like a luxury car and it's a unique mx-3.<BR>I like both version but i think the first one was better. <P>This will prove my honda friends that mx-3 are real cars.<P>Congradulation for being in the movie<p>[ November 11, 2002: Message edited by: mx-3 Quebec ]
chameleon paint, g-force kit, black and blue vinyl interior
web site :http://pages.infinit.net/mx3/
Sublime68-96

Post by Sublime68-96 »

Props to you. That's gonna be bomb.
TopGun

Post by TopGun »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG>Like I said before. Nobody will really "discover" the MX-3. It's just like the white del Sol in the first one. Few if anyone went out and looked for a del Sol. Unless you are an MX-3 entusiast you'll probably pass it off as quick as it came. Also the maxima. I bet 80% of people that aren't really into cars won't even know there was a maxima in the movie, and it was one of the more featured cars. I overlooked it at first. The only reason I realized it was there was because I was talkin to someone about what cars the cast members drove. The MX-3 will get no more attention after TFATF2 than it does now. Sorry</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Quit being so negative - that's a fly ride! FYI, it wasn't a maxima, it was a frickin' Skyline GTR... the fastest car in the movie... and it got plenty of attention!!! Only the l0zers thought the syvyx were kewl. The GTR ownz!
Speed Kills - Drive a honda, live forever...
Gkreator

Post by Gkreator »

Some questions...<P>How fast does your car top out at?<P>I've heard of a MX3 beating a Viper...can yours?<P>Awesome ride you have!
Dave Hyatt
94 Teal MX-3 RS 5 Speed
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gkreator_inside (New Pics!)
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Top Gun:<BR><STRONG>Quit being so negative - that's a fly ride! FYI, it wasn't a maxima, it was a frickin' Skyline GTR... the fastest car in the movie... and it got plenty of attention!!! Only the l0zers thought the syvyx were kewl. The GTR ownz!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>LMAO, sit and watch. I'm not being negative, I'm bein truthful. The MX-3 will have NO more exposure than before. BTW it's a MAXIMA. The skyline was driven my LETTY, the silvia was driven by LEON, the jetta was driven by JESSE, the RX7 was driven by DOM, and then what would Vince drive? A MAXIMA. Get your facts before you start to flame bro.<P>p.s. the skyline was not the fastest car in the movie.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG><P>LMAO, sit and watch. I'm not being negative, I'm bein truthful. The MX-3 will have NO more exposure than before. BTW it's a MAXIMA. The skyline was driven my LETTY, the silvia was driven by LEON, the jetta was driven by JESSE, the RX7 was driven by DOM, and then what would Vince drive? A MAXIMA. Get your facts before you start to flame bro.<P>p.s. the skyline was not the fastest car in the movie.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>He's righT!@<BR>AND, if the rep changes on mx-3's because of this movie, than i will really be suprised!...not bein negative but who is really even goin notice it besides us mx-3 guys.....common and IF, and thats a big if....someone that hates against mx-3's does see Jon's SWEEET mx-3 .....there just goin be like , WTF? why is that piece of **** there......a movie ain't goin change anything!<BR>a matter of opinion.....personally i luv how our car is not soo popular......i don';t want everyone to have one.....haha<BR>later<P> :D<p>[ November 19, 2002: Message edited by: DVH ]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG><P>The skyline was driven my LETTY, the silvia was driven by LEON, the jetta was driven by JESSE, the RX7 was driven by DOM, and then what would Vince drive? A MAXIMA. Get your facts before you start to flame bro.<P>p.s. the skyline was not the fastest car in the movie.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>actually, letty drove the 240 and i'm guessing his name was leon, he drove the skyline. but who cares about details? :D
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

Our car's are going extinct, everyone wanted a car like ours then they would have to talk to Mazda First.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
Gkreator

Post by Gkreator »

That is so true! I myself never really payed any attention to MX3's until the one I bought cought my eye when I went car shopping two months ago. I like the idea that there are so few mx3's around too! I can't wait to modify my own car especially because of that fact...it will be unique! Even though I don't have any plans at this time to ever show my car but here online, I just want to do it for myself. Maybe someday Mazda will make a new version of the MX3 like they are comming out with the new RX8 which to me is basically a new version of the RX7. Though I could be wrong on that.
Dave Hyatt
94 Teal MX-3 RS 5 Speed
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gkreator_inside (New Pics!)
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Actually, Mazda is thinking of reintroducing the RX-7 again. They are going to see how the RX-8 sales and aftermarket products go first.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cre8v mx3:<BR><STRONG><P>actually, letty drove the 240 and i'm guessing his name was leon, he drove the skyline. but who cares about details? :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>lol, I was talkin to my cuzin tonight and I realized I had those 2 mixed up. Thanks for correcting me.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”