Re: POLL: Looks vs. Power?

Post by 5spd_GS »

cant get the babes without the looks :roll:
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

id rather get laid than having a ticket get paid....well actually people with fast cars can get laid too.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Who cares about a nice lookin car if it aint got any balls? All it is, is another ricer. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

wellll!!!<BR>the gurl @ on da street wont ask you to pop the hood and see wus under it eh!!!<BR>common sense! Whats the reason when you buy a nice car, to go 180 KM/h with 200 HP in downtown toronto! i dont think so eh!!! :D :D <BR>If yeah, you'd be driving a chevrolet beretta LOL.<BR>The reason we buy cars is for them to have a good look, for one reason, and for them to have enough space for special thingss!!!!! :D :D :D <P>anywhoz, thas my opinion!<BR>Latez
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kuruption1983:<BR><STRONG>wellll!!!<BR>the gurl @ on da street wont ask you to pop the hood and see wus under it eh!!!<BR>common sense! Whats the reason when you buy a nice car, to go 180 KM/h with 200 HP in downtown toronto! i dont think so eh!!! :D :D <BR>If yeah, you'd be driving a chevrolet beretta LOL.<BR>The reason we buy cars is for them to have a good look, for one reason, and for them to have enough space for special thingss!!!!! :D :D :D <P>anywhoz, thas my opinion!<BR>Latez</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Wow, if yur pickin girls up off the street just because they like the look of your car then you got problems bro. No offence but the old "pussy is pussy" saying has LONG since been outcast. I got a website for you my man. <A HREF="http://www.redcross.org/services/hss/hivaids/" TARGET=_blank>American Red Cross HIV/AIDS</A> Also, what are you talkin about with the "Whats the reason when you buy a nice car, to go 180 KM/h with 200 HP in downtown toronto! If yeah, you'd be driving a chevrolet beretta LOL." First off....yea I did buy this car to go fast. I love the look, but I didn't buy it thinkin "Damn this car would look good it I completely redesigned it" I'd have bought a civic if I thought like that. :D :D You wouldn't but a Vette, NSX, or a Ferarri if it didn't go fast. Second. the baretta don't have 200HP LOL! The Z26 has 160HP.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Basically you guys are talking about street racing. So what if a guy pulls up at a light and urges you to go. Then when you lose your license for doing 90MPH in a 35MPH zone or 140 km/h in a 50 km/h, racing, hitting an old lady (20 points) :D , and running a baby stroller (40 points) :D , you'd be pissed :roll: <BR>However, if it is my own project car and I have another car to drive, then that's a different story.<BR>Heads turning from a bumpin' car :eek: . . . that's the shiizy fo sheezy my nizzy! [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <P>one
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

remember, with visual modifactions, not all "looks" are good ones. if your car is fast, then you get the look of respect...which is always good.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cre8v mx3:<BR><STRONG>remember, with visual modifactions, not all "looks" are good ones. if your car is fast, then you get the look of respect...which is always good.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>AMEN BROTHER!!! I laughed for an hour over this punk in a ford tempo with type R badges and yellow paint on his sky blue car. He thought that looked good. <P>You can argue with looks, you can't argue with speed.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
Mx-3SHO

Post by Mx-3SHO »

kz and clutch its go befor show plus its fun to have a sleeper.
aqua93

Post by aqua93 »

speed all the way. I'm not a huge fan of the body kits anyway, they're all the same.
~Trisha~
xxxxxroninxxxxx

Post by xxxxxroninxxxxx »

getting everyones opinions on this is cool, but you really gotta look at yourself and the type of person you are, some guys need to look good and strive to have nice looking things, thats what is important to them, on the flip side you got losers who got no game so the visually enhance there cars so the can attract car sluts and get the attention that their personalities cant induce, going fast is cool to, but there two sides to that,you got the guy that has a sincere love for speed and the thrill of the race and adrenaline rush that follows, then you got the clown that revs next to you at every single light screeching his tires at every given opportunity, what kind of person are you?i personally went with looks first because at the time the other 20 cars that were in the club i was in were all going for speed and we had no real show vehicle when competeing in shows, but last year i went for speed and dropped a klze, and let me tell you, if money is an issue then i would definately dsay go for looks now because motor swaps can be very exspensive and i dont know anyone who started out with one price for a swap and finished even close to that same price when it was all said and done.but whatever you choose good luck to you.
<A HREF="http://www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com</A>

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”