come listen to me rant and rave about why cops suck

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
I_love_my_MX-3

Re: come listen to me rant and rave about why cops suck

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

damn Codene that sucks. And to the others who were giving you s--- it looks like you proved your point...The damn cop has a profiling suit so he was in the wrong. I guess that makes all the people who were talking s--- to you your b---- right? LOL :p
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Post by Guest »

FOR ONE HE IS BULLSHITTING....HE IS SUPPING UP AN ECONOMY CAR FOR GODSAKE..HOW MUCH RICIER CAN U GET..LOOK AT THE PICS OF HIS CAR..IT LOOKS SHITTY AS HELL....LOOK MY POINT WAS U WERE IN THE WRONG...ITS INEXPERIENCED KIDS LIKE U WHO THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL AND THEN THEY CRASH..TRY TO GROW UP AND THINK ABOUT OTHERS PLEASE....

Post by Guest »

hey aronmx_prec, lets see your car, you must have the nicest car since you can judge other peoples...

Post by Guest »

My car is stock..only have a gs front and back spoiler and rims...i am not a ricer like codene whereby i can't afford to even paint my body kit....he was in the wrong and should admit it...
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

so i'm rice because i did a motor swap on an "economy car". when you flame one person here for a difference of opinion, chances are you are going to be talking about a group of people on this board. so, in your eyes, i guess marcos acosta is rice for having a mx-3 drag car as well as dave lauzier. and since when does a persons financial status bring them into the "ricer" category. just because he might not have the money to get his kit painted at this time does not make him "rice". <P>as far as your "point", he never said he wasn't in the wrong. he even said he deserved that ticket(the only one where he could have hurt someone, but didn't). what makes him more of a "kid" than you? how old are you? <P>you could use some growing up as well, for you to flame on everyone who has a difference in taste as to what you like.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics

Post by Guest »

crev-8 u r right i shouldn't have saod what i did..i was having a bad day i guess and wanted to tak my anger out on someone else..<BR>i appologie to u, codene and anyone else i attacked..i myself have modified my 4 cyl too...<P>call it peace ;) thanks
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

it's all good bro. just like to see everyone gettin' along :cool:
"MR." Ashley Fowler
cardomain pics
codene

Post by codene »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aronmx-prec:<BR><STRONG>My car is stock..only have a gs front and back spoiler and rims...i am not a ricer like codene whereby i can't afford to even paint my body kit....he was in the wrong and should admit it...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>hey you might not be able to see but the kit came primer yellow and i painted it white :) so i did paint it but hey i got my other car and i suppose its an econmy car (del sol) so if you wanna race me anytime with your stock gs i guess we could arrange it.
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
codene

Post by codene »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aronmx-prec:<BR><STRONG>crev-8 u r right i shouldn't have saod what i did..i was having a bad day i guess and wanted to tak my anger out on someone else..<BR>i appologie to u, codene and anyone else i attacked..i myself have modified my 4 cyl too...<P>call it peace :)
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

you gettin' rid of the mx?
"MR." Ashley Fowler
cardomain pics
codene

Post by codene »

yeah i just bought a del sol w/o an engine for $700 and im dropping an integra ls block with a gsr head. im gonna build the block before i drop it in though so ill have the mx for like 2 months.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”