The Sighting/Spotted Thread

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: The Sighting/Spotted Thread

Post by Daninski »

What about the spring meet? I better see your lily white a*s there. , where ever there is. Simply put, ask not what the Web Site can do for you but what you can do for your Web Site. Man I sooo original.

Now back to your regularly scheduled sighting thread. :D
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Finch wrote:Man you are stubborn, just like me. I know you can see my side of the argument and I do agree with you on your. BUT only if this was a super high traffic forum, which it is not. Do you not see my side of the argument?? this car is rare and some people just like to here about or see pictures of some of the FEW mx-3's left out there.!
Actually I do see your side, I really do, but there's better places for that. If I was a mod, I'd probably just move this thread to the "General Mazda Mx-3" section for that case, but I actually don't agree with it, so I wouldn't if I had the power. If anything, start a thread in that section, request to get it stickied and use that, that I could see.
Finch wrote:Look at the facebook group for this club, it is a dedicated ONTARIO mx-3 meets group, but there is a ton of members in that group who live in Greece! Obviously they've joined because they like to here about and chat with other mx-3'ers. [...] a lot of people from the states have said they want to come up here for meets once in a while because there is no one near them.
I know why they joined, but they're the ones who are being weird about it. Why do you need to stick to a group section to talk about Mx-3s? Why can't we chat out of our group? We've got the General Mx-3 section here, the Ontario section is all about Ontario related meets and events, there's no relevants to talk about anything else here. It's not like we're having generic conversations here to exclude the rest of the Mx-3 community. If people from out of Ontario want to talk about coming to meets in Ontario, or inviting Ontario members out to outter-province meets, than that's all relevant too! But really, why join the Ontario Mx-3 Facebook group (which again, is to organize events and such for people that can actually attend). If people want to talk generic Mx-3 stuff, there's the Mazda MX-3 (Products) group, Mazda MX-3 (Organizations) group, Mx-3's (Just For Fun) group and the Mazda Mx-3 KLZE (Website) group. Why use the specific Ontario section for Worldwide conversations?
Finch wrote: nd4spd have you ever made a donation to the site?? and I dont mean buying a shirts or something I mean just donating even 5 or 10 dollars to the sight just to help keep it running. You say you contribute to the site, what do you contribute.. your opinion???
Nope. Early on it was part not-agreeing with how the site ran, but later, was too busy to think about it, and when I did, I didn't have the money. Well, actually there's the SRD parts that are being reproduced, that I drove from Virginia, to New Jersey to Home to pick up those parts, where I made and got ZERO money from, but also the site is getting donations from those parts. I put my money where my mouth is for the Carbon Fiber hatch group buy, which had a donation included too. The HVAC panel group buy included a donation. You have no idea how close I was to getting CF fenders made and reproduced. I've spend time making detailed walk throughs, posting wiring diagrams by a program that costs many thousands of dollars that I shouldn't have. All the effort, times, gas, money I've spent in meets. I guess that one time I drove from Virgnia to Home and Back solely for the MMM doesn't count? There's also the MMM me and Oscar hosted, where all funds acquired went directly to Mx-3.com, so I didn't recoup any of the costs on the food and drinks, and it was my BBQ too. I've always had the most distance to travel for the large majority of the meets, but I'll definitely throw J-Beef and Deb in there too, but I did it on a much more regular basis, weekly even. I stand by that my Mx-3 had more meet related milleage than anyone here, past and present. The dedication and time I've spend in and on this club, and this site, is probably clinically absurd.
Finch wrote:no one ever wanted to come up my way for a meet. I would always drive where ever a meet was held only to see 1 or 2 other people there.
That's sad actually, but I know the feeling, but we did have some decent showing for Niagara meets, but still, I've been to meets for Barrie a few times, love the drive up the 400 was great. I remember we used to have a group from Barrie meet in Woodbridge on a weekly basis...ah those where the days.
Finch wrote:
This site isn't going to S--- because of random post's in the wrong forum, it is dyeing because these cars are.
It's not THE random posts, but just the generic attitude, posting stuff all over the place, random posts of the utmost rediculous ideas (ie:dually mx-3) and just those that never want to even try to search. Like I said, it's not the posts themselves, but the attitude of "do whatever I want despite the rules and common sence" of the people behind them.
Finch wrote:A I tried hard to keep this club going, Mike you prob dont realize how hard I tried to keep the MX-3 club going, but there isnt enough interest. Maybe I'll see you guys at random events around the GTA next season, but I'm finished here.
Unfortunately I wasn't around, so no, I don't, but I wish I did, and would of been there if circumstances allowed it. Appreciate the effort, and maybe when times, ability and funds permit, I'd like to try to bring back what was lost, if only partially, if possible, but who knows, maybe it's too far gone now, but I'll definitely be back into the scene, I honestly miss it alot.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
fillpereira
antispam: No

Post by fillpereira »

Can we make an "Argument thread"?
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

At this time I feel there's only one way to finish this discussion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vafrsflot3k
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Daninski wrote:At this time I feel there's only one way to finish this discussion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vafrsflot3k
OMG, that song is perfect! :lol:
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

WOW....It has come to this?
People quiting the forum?
Geez u guys... I was just sooooooooooo freakin excited to have seen a 3 on the road... i had to share it.
It wasnt to get anyone pissed or crazy... it was just because I NEVER see them on the road.
I knew it wasnt anyone from the forum, and for sure not from Ontario. (duh, right?)
I just wanted to tell you where, when, why, how and what color it was.
(Oh... and thank you Deb.... That was just to funny... I love ya girl)
Im not being ran off because someone didnt like my post.
I dont want anyone else running off either.
I enjoy sharing all my 3's with you and I LOVE this forum enough to donate to it.
Pleassssssse can't we all just go back to before i made that post?
I understand i didnt start this fire, but i added to it unknowingly.
Forgive me and lets move on.

BIG hugs all around... De :D
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

.........since I haven't been on here for abit....and reading all of this since my last comment...I'm tired now...LMAO

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

Well I just find i dumb that someone had to give deb and that other girla hard time. No one ever gets a reply in this section anymore.. Ive posted a few sightings and never got a reply to any of them. nd4spd i do realize they could have posted the sightings in general mx-3 talk or a better spot than this, but they didnt. enough said
----"A Real Car has 3 Pedals"----

2007 Satin White Pearl Subaru Wrx 2.5L
2007 Blue Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5I Special Edition - Sold
1996 Black Mazda MX-3 RS - Sold for Part
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Finch wrote: i do realize they could have posted the sightings in general mx-3 talk or a better spot than this, but they didnt. enough said
Agreed
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

Saw a silver GS at the cookstown highway stop which was all smashed up.. I HIGHLY doubt anyone on here owns this car but ya never know... The car looked like a write off though..

Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

At this time I have to ask, does sighting MX-3s at the wreckers merit a mention here? :?
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

Daninski wrote:At this time I have to ask, does sighting MX-3s at the wreckers merit a mention here? :?
I hope you dont think i meant cookstown auto wreckers... this was basically on the offramp of the highway. I donno about posting mx3 sightings at the wreckers.. besides the less people that know about those ones the more good parts for you!

_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Last Saturday night, a white MX-3 with a blue hatch, ebay projectors, lowered, fart cannon. At Dundas & Kipling Tim Hortons.
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Anyone know who owns a white Turbo'd MX3 in Cobourg?
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Anyone?
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”