The Sighting/Spotted Thread

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: The Sighting/Spotted Thread

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

oops Finch... i think you may have pointed the finger in the wrong direction.... but thanks for the PM. :D
Lets just drop it... i will keep furture sightings to a minimum. BUT... the next time i visit Ontario....
I will let the "WORLD" know of all the 3's i saw. (grin) :) :lol:
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Indeed, if you want to have a world wide (or lesser, North American wide) Mx-3 spotting thread, start one in your local section, or maybe General Mazda Mx-3 section, but really, why mix stuff up for the most pointless of reasons? If you don't see the obvious reason for this thread in this section, than there's something wrong. It doesn't matter if it's once a day or once a month, keep it as is otherwise it's pointless to have this thread here for the reason that it was...start reading from page 1, than you may get the point on this thread and how it works.

BTW, if the majority of Mx-3's were in Ontario, than it would be Ontario residents noticing Ontario Mx-3's and posting them in the Ontario Sighted/Spotted thread....

BBTW, damn straight I'll be the forum police, someone has to.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

What are the odds that the red MX-3 I spotted is now for sale :P
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/yrk/cto/2060234767.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Saw a MINT red 94+ GS at the Walmart plaza near Sherway Gardens tonight!

--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

OKKK...........anyone on here owns a blue MX-3 that I saw driving down the main street in Banff last Saturday???

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Oh no, Deb, you just didn't :(
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Yes I did.............

......so since I am not with Ontario MX-3 anymore..........then I will do the MX-3 West from now on...................and there is so much going on on that site...............bye!

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

You can still talk to us, but posting an AB sighting in the ON section is, just, well, you disapointed me Deb :(
Board index » MX-3 Clubs/Organizations By Location » MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB) » The Sighting/Spotted Thread
That's how it's done :2thumbsup:
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Black RS with rear mudguard, mini side skirts, front lip, altezza tail lamps, window visros, and glow gauges at 360 Auto in Markham...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

How often do you guys ever get a reply when you post a sighting... pretty much NEVER!! some people post the sighting just to say hey look i saw another mx-3... I know back in the day the sighting spotted prob worked well, but now we only have the regulars who use this site. You guys really need to stop hating on people for posting when they saw another one.

I do understand that Deb actually asked if it was anyone on here with that car, which it probably wouldn't be, but as far as people saying Hey look at this MX-3 I saw what is the big deal with that??
Deb has been a huge part of this club for how long, she loves MX-3's and told us about one she saw and right away your like OH your on the wrong forum. WHO CARES... It's not like there is too much traffic on the forum and we're running out of room. Man Nd4spd you don't even own an mx-3 at all anymore, how come your on this forum.. it seems that YOUR on the wrong forum.

Honestly don't reply back telling me what this sighting forum is used for, because I already know!! You guys should really just be happy to hear about another MX-3 spotted and still alive, because lets face it, this care is getting rare!
----"A Real Car has 3 Pedals"----

2007 Satin White Pearl Subaru Wrx 2.5L
2007 Blue Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5I Special Edition - Sold
1996 Black Mazda MX-3 RS - Sold for Part
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

like it says in the forum title "Ontario MX-3 Club" Keyword "MX-3" So stop hating nd4spd

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Someone needs to do damage control, since common sence and logic seem to be non-existant.

I may not own an Mx-3 anymore (mind you, I do have parts still to sell), but I was part of what once was, but no longer is and sadly, nor will be ever again.

Ya, exactly "who cares", very little people do and would just let this site go to s---. I know exactly where this forum is going, and I'm just delaying the inevitable really, but I give a s--- enough to to help.
Finch wrote:like it says in the forum title "Ontario MX-3 Club" Keyword "MX-3" So stop hating nd4spd
Hmm, no, that key word is part of, I don't know...Mx-3.com. If you can't put 2+2+2 together, here it is:
This is the "Sighting/Spotted" thread in the "Ontario Club" section on "Mx-3.com". You should try browsing around the site, you'd see Mx-3's from around the world, imagine that? Ironicly you want the sightings to come to you since this is the only section you seem to visit.

Ya, you should kick out Deb too, she doesn't have one either, but no wait, you wouldn't, would you? How about Colin and him posting his Honda mods? Projectzemx3? Oh I know probably many of you young guys would love to have me gone, the voice of truth, but no one likes that, do they? One day, maybe if you're lucky, one day soon, but indeed 1) I still contribute to the sight 2) I know people on here 3) I give a s--- enough to care and try to keep things in order that the mods in the past implimented for a reason 4) cause I have too much time on my hands.
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

Man you are stubborn, just like me. I know you can see my side of the argument and I do agree with you on your. BUT only if this was a super high traffic forum, which it is not. Do you not see my side of the argument?? this car is rare and some people just like to here about or see pictures of some of the FEW mx-3's left out there. Look at the facebook group for this club, it is a dedicated ONTARIO mx-3 meets group, but there is a ton of members in that group who live in Greece! Obviously they've joined because they like to here about and chat with other mx-3'ers. And yes I do realize there are other forums which are part of this site which are dedicated for diff area's. a lot of the other forum's especially for down in the U.S have no active members anymore, a lot of people from the states have said they want to come up here for meets once in a while because there is no one near them.

Im not saying ANYONE should be kicked off the site, plus Deb is actually on the hunt for another mx-3 to buy.. nd4spd have you ever made a donation to the site?? and I dont mean buying a shirts or something I mean just donating even 5 or 10 dollars to the sight just to help keep it running. You say you contribute to the site, what do you contribute.. your opinion???

BTW.. thanks for explaining what I already know.... "This is the "Sighting/Spotted" thread in the "Ontario Club" section on "Mx-3.com"

I really don't know why I started this, because I don't plan on coming to anymore mx-3 meets anyways, no one ever wanted to come up my way for a meet. I would always drive where ever a meet was held only to see 1 or 2 other people there.

This site isn't going to S--- because of random post's in the wrong forum, it is dyeing because these cars are. There aren't many of them around now, so sooooooooorrrry if Deb, who was an long time Ontario member or Triple mx-3chick who clearly has no members near her posted in our forum. BIG DEAL... This site isn't going to s--- man, you just clearly have too much time on your hands. Today is the first time in at least a month that I came on this site, I expected to see a few new post's worth reading, instead I see your post telling Deb not to come on our forum.

As far as people posting their mods to the cars they've bought since selling their mx-3's, as long as it is in their work log, i really dont care. They are proud of what they got, and want to show their mx-3 friends what they've moved on to!! And so they should!! It's not like they spam up the forum.

Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Man oh man I don't know what to say here but I agree, kick Deb off the site. She's too damn old to be on here anyway. :P Finch, if you weren't so tall I'd punch you in the head. Next time we meet I'm kicking your knees out, that's it. :D NDfurspuds, trades training getting to you. :P MX3chick,,,well I know better than to cross a woman :P and Igor, well you get off scot free.
Personally I see merit in everyone of your arguments but the bottom line is we're all now or were MX-3ers so smarten the fu*k up.

Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Ashura and any other December holiday I've missed.
Dan (roll the Jingle Bells theme)
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

Dan, your one of the few people I like from this club! So nothing against you!

Anyways, dont worry you guys talk all the crap about me you want, because I wont be back, not even to this forum!! I tried hard to keep this club going, Mike you prob dont realize how hard I tried to keep the MX-3 club going, but there isnt enough interest. Maybe I'll see you guys at random events around the GTA next season, but I'm finished here.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”