//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

When one of you guys get tired of waiting, check for my kit in the FS section :wink:
T61 powered KLZE
flybikesrider360

turbo kit for 1.8 v6

Post by flybikesrider360 »

:D let me just say that I love that fact that you did this..I was already in the works of making one to put out there for sale because I know a few people who would buy it...I only have ideas and drawings...cause im cheap and cant just go out and try things. The hot pipes include the manifolds and down pipe only correct?
go fast or go home!!!!
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Good and Bad news

Good news is that I finally received a shipment from MMI on Friday.

The bad news is, well i'll show you.

http://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1pdLXR ... Ilmu8p_IZw

http://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1pdLXR ... DAH5oZBmBg

http://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1pdLXR ... fm7TlKLqCQ

In short, All i received was 3 half turbos without the exhaust housing and 2 BOV's

A start, but after having sent $10,000 USD, i expected more.

Apparently, the exhaust housings were 4 bolt instead of 5 bolt so they were removed. What I dont understand is why they failed to tell me this and waited untill i received the package to have a heart attack.

On the plus side. I have gotten another tracking # from them promising to have the rest of the housings sent along with the missing BOV and the little stuff like fittings, oil lines, gaskets, etc.

Still no word on Piping or fans.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

all i can say is that this has turned into a f**king joke, if it was not so far for me to drive down to them.......also paying almost 30% interest for something i dont have is another kick to the nuts, it would not be so bad if it was at least in the car. im not mad at anyone here on the site but if the company says something and cant follow threw there is something wrong. i had most of this done on my own, but this way seemed less of a pain in the a--. anyways. thanks for the update.
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

that really sucks. im sorry to hear that man.
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

How about MMI Starts giving us reimbursement for the delays... This is so stressful .. I need my ride .. :(
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

i agree, i was suppossed to move out to edmonton 4 days ago, but my car still sits there, everything done but the turbo kit. this kit was suppossed to be done in april!!!
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

I think a credit is called for.

I will see what can be worked out. In the mean time, I ask that everybody remain patient as you all have been to this point. Alot is at stake here and I can understand the frustration everyone is feeling. I am in this BB as well. My car is in pieces waiting for these parts to come in.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

papa roached

Post by papa roached »

yes, a credit is in line
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
monky20

Post by monky20 »

man am i glad i waited....this doesnt look good for mmi....not a smart buisness tactic...
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

Totaly agree...Iv spoken with Oscar and agreed it is taking a long time now.

I have all the money waiting in my account but it will stay there until i see the total kit laid out and ready for shipping.

At that point ill be camping by the top of the drive waiting for Parcel Force!!!!!!Looking down at the car on Axle Stands :D
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

OK, this is getting rediculous now.

I have heard nothing from Abe @ MMI since June 26. He gave me a tracking # which was delivered in NC on July 3 and was supposed to be forwardede to me that day.

It was to contain the missing exhaust housings and the missing BOV along with the gaskets, nuts n bolts, oil lines, silicone hoses etc...

I havent received anything or heard back from Abe since then.

Im getting "concerned" to say the least.

IS THERE ANYBODY IN THE DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA AREA THAT CAN GO AND PAY THEM A VISIT ???

2112 hillandale in Durham, NC

or his place of work:

Dynamic Cycles, LLC
Durham NC 27705

PM me if so.
OSKY

babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:OK, this is getting rediculous now.

I have heard nothing from Abe @ MMI since June 26. He gave me a tracking # which was delivered in NC on July 3 and was supposed to be forwardede to me that day.

It was to contain the missing exhaust housings and the missing BOV along with the gaskets, nuts n bolts, oil lines, silicone hoses etc...

I havent received anything or heard back from Abe since then.

Im getting "concerned" to say the least.

IS THERE ANYBODY IN THE DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA AREA THAT CAN GO AND PAY THEM A VISIT ???

2112 hillandale in Durham, NC

or his place of work:

Dynamic Cycles, LLC
Durham NC 27705

PM me if so.
I just received news from him today. Seems like he was in vacation for the last week or 2.
Hey steve,

I just got off vacation. Lots of emails to catch up on. OK i have kits
being dropped shipped directly to Oscar which i will be providing him with
a tracking number very shorty. 1- Your kit will be on that shipment.
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

Well I know once this is all done and through even if the kit is $3000 after this group buy, still a good deal and I will definitly be purchasing the kit during the engine build this winter (which I can't wait to get you to help steve ;) ) Well first person to blow their engine with this turbo let me know, i'll be glad to give ya $2000 for your full kit :)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

well i got a email from mmi, they sort of explained what has been happening but did not seem overly concerned on how long this has been taking. as for the price on the kit, its not bad but i had almost all the exact same stuff except the piping and it only set me back 750. just depends on where you look. the reason i went with the kit was a time line thing, it was quicker to have someone else weld the piping but i could have had it done by now since the finish date has been over shot a long time ago. i will be glad when this is done.

Return to “Forced Induction”