Tavman's - 93 White BPT

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
WhiteFinish

Re: Tavman's - 93 White BPT

Post by WhiteFinish »

Looking good !!
Why are you taking the skirts and rear bumper off ? They looked sooo nice on your car.
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
Tavman_1213
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Tavman's - 93 White BPT

Post by Tavman_1213 »

So guess I haven't updated in almost a year on here. That car sat after its 33km maiden voyage because I found out the no name pistons didn't like 14 lbs from the gtr turbo!
In the last couple of months I have made progress on the rebuild. Bought Supertech pistons 9.5:1 compression, wiseco rings, new main and rod bearings. Plus a complete felpro gasket set. Had to go to the wreckers to get a new BP block cause my other one had to many major scores in it from my ring lands letting go!
Got it back from the machine shop with it honed, decked, hot tanked and maged. It's almost back together just waiting on my buddy to being me so head dowels. Then the rest can go back together and then back into the car.
Also to answer the question I removed the body kit cause the rear bumper wont fit my new exhaust that I am putting on the car.
93 White RS- BPT Built not bought!!
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78988

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”