//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

well if that is the case i might as well put my car back together and drive it, only four more months of summer driving here. at least with no turbo set up or amps from claron there is no use entering the shows for the next month(saves me some cash).
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

edited
Last edited by fieromx3 on May 19th, 2006, 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

edited
Last edited by fieromx3 on May 19th, 2006, 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

well for me i dont mind it being delayed, its custom work but when it keeps getting put back week after week.......if i knew from the start i would have not ripped my car apart when i was told it was going to be ready. im not pissed but when hopes get up and then delayed for another 2 weeks, updates would be good as well.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

edited
Last edited by fieromx3 on May 19th, 2006, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

:arrow:
Last edited by MazdaManiacMx3 on May 16th, 2006, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Correct! It is time for an update from me...

First off, I'd like to apologize for the lack of correspondance wrt this thread, but as a few of you know, I can be reached by MSN or by email and I'm pretty good at getting back to everyone; on occasion it might take a little longer than expected.

To address a few of you before I update the situation:

Kristopher:

This is not another CF Cowl BB. If you know me, you know that I've conducted several BB's on this board and have a perfect record, created parts otherwise not available for the MX-3 and HOOK UP members with discounts on a regular basis.

Duncan:

I've spoken with you regarding your deposit. I've told you to first look for someone to take your place in the BB. I've also told you that we would find a solution. Deposits are NOT refundable, this should go without mentioning. It is not my fault you poorly managed your finances and now find you can't afford this. This is not like buying fuel rails or a bumper for that matter. It's a big deal and you should have thought it out more before getting in over your head. I told you once the BB is over, your deposit would be refunded.

DO NOT GIVE THIS THREAD OR MY CHARACTER A NEGATIVE SPIN, I'm an extremely easy person to get along with and will help out as much as possible.

Current Situation

We should see the first 2 kits being shipped out by Next Monday not to say the weekend. I spoke with Abe today and has assured me that all is going according to plan despite the delays caused by the intercooler.

This has been moving slowly, but in no way is this a small time BB. The magnitude of the BB is definetly the largest on this site ever. Just to remind some of you that the CF hood BB took aproximately 1 year. I dont expect this to take that long. We should be able to wrap this up within the next 5 weeks.

I'm not sure there is much more for me to say. I can be reached at pretty much anytime on my cell: 416-899-5909.

Call if you have any concerns I have not addressed.

Thanks
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

Nothing related to the BB, but I was wondering if this kit would be available in the future?
'92 GS
My worklog
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Sorry I didnt mean anything by it Oscar I was just being paranoid. And I actually meant to say the CF hood thing lol not cowl , which made it sound alot worse . Again sorry
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

verzutiko wrote:Nothing related to the BB, but I was wondering if this kit would be available in the future?
Absolutely
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Once again, I have spoken with Abe and he has reassured me that the first 2 kits will be sent out in the next 5-7 days.

That means Jeremy ( aka Paparoach) and Damon ( aka slimmyslim1420)
are in line first to receive them.
OSKY

fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

edited
Last edited by fieromx3 on May 19th, 2006, 1:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

im staying out of this one..
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

Hmm, Come on guys, Rome wasnt built in a day and it still stands due to it being built well. In other words, id rather it take longer and be a better product that will last, as opposed to so much mass produced crap you see on ebay.

Sad story for the guy who lost his job, but America is the land of opportunity so we get told, good luck buddy.

The first time i hear the Bov "ptchhhh" or the first time i look out into the carpark (or parking lot to you guys) and see a FMIC staring at me, it will be worth the wait.....
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

hey will this have a cone filter with it, if not what size of piping is it so i can order one, thanks again.

Return to “Forced Induction”