//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

That is fine. I'm sure some of us, me included, need more time to get some cash together...
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Tis the new year, and the deadline for the group buy coming up. Speaking of which; hasn't been decided yet.

This isn't exactly buying a hood or a bumper. Some members need more time than others.

Having said this, I want to set a deadline for the group buy. I was thinking the end of January of Valentine's day. To give everyone enough time to save a bit of money.

PM me your preference. I will post a deadline by this weekend.

My initial intention was to fund part of this project to ensure it does not fall through. This is a large valued BB and not many people will have the full amount lying around. For this reason I ask at least 20% to guarantee the BB price. The rest will be carried on my behalf until dellivery of goods.

Once it is time and shipping can begin; if you are not ready, I will definately hold on to the kit until you are able to do so.

The deposit will guarantee this BB price. After the deadline, the BB price will be no more.

Several deposite have already arrived!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Grant888

Post by Grant888 »

looks awsome! i may be able to get one..

but I dont really get how your doing it?
we give you 20% of what it is, then give you the rest when we have it?
Last edited by Grant888 on January 2nd, 2006, 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Every man dies, but not all truly live. When your life flashes before your eyes, how interesting will it be?"
-Steve Rominuk
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

Did this ever go through?
T61 powered KLZE
FlyVFR
Supporting Member

Post by FlyVFR »

n2ogsze wrote:Did this ever go through?
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... 998#313998
Stock 92 MX-3 GS
93 MX-3 GS KLZE
98 BMW 328IS
81 Trans AM NASCAR Pace Car
80 Trans Am INDY Pace Car
www.MyMX3.com Domain For Sale!
My Feedback File
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

yup its currently on rite now so if u want in get in now.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

still waiting on MMI to give me the cash to get the intercooler so we can wrap this up !
haven't got a hold of them for a while
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

fieromx3 wrote:yup its currently on rite now so if u want in get in now.
Nah, I'm fortunate enough to have the ability and the means to make my own. I was just wondering if this had promise since most bulk buys or releases of new products on mx-3.com turn out to be a scam or just plain fall through.
T61 powered KLZE
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... 204#326204

February 5 will be the dealine for this BB.

Contact me either by msn or by email if you need more info.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

I want a full kit so bad, but just can't afford it right now with college and all. But I just wanna say thanks to everyone involved for actually getting organized on this and finally making a kit for us mx-3's!
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

email sent for details and payment.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

stuff in the mail, i can feel the boost
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

babyblueMX3 wrote:still waiting on MMI to give me the cash to get the intercooler so we can wrap this up !
Have you heard anything back from them yet? Any idea on when the kit will be 100% complete and ready to ship?
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

slimmyslim1420 wrote:
babyblueMX3 wrote:still waiting on MMI to give me the cash to get the intercooler so we can wrap this up !
Have you heard anything back from them yet? Any idea on when the kit will be 100% complete and ready to ship?
still waiting on the intercooler :?
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
MazdaKiller

Post by MazdaKiller »

sickkk that awsome

Return to “Forced Induction”