kulluminati777 - 1993 マツダスピード MX-3 You will be missed

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
Josh
Supporting Member

Re: kulluminati777's chrome hated ghetto cruiser

Post by Josh »

50 bucks! I think I paid like 125 for MS tuned badge the one I have :/
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

Josh wrote:50 bucks! I think I paid like 125 for MS tuned badge the one I have :/

...same here i thought the older style was not for the mx-3 because the ms kit didnt come out till 95 and i thought they changed to the new one by then...
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Calg_93GS wrote:not sure how you are getting the car back to the states, but, word to the wise, put crappy rims on it, since the hooks they use are known to damage rims depending on how they strap it down. last thing you would want when you pick up your mx is to see your ms rims damaged. when my friend received his skyline, 3 of the 4 rims had gouges in the spokes because the car shifted and the hooks on the spokes dug into the aluminum.
yeah i will be sure to put on some shitty rims thanks for the heads up i didnt even think of that...
Clappy wrote:Oohhh Those MS Rims look sooo much better. Love it!
thanks clappy!
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

look what i got in the mail....

mazdaspeed sports sound muffler, i plan on repainting it and installing it next weekend :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by kulluminati777 on May 28th, 2014, 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

check out my latest mod, i like the way these look it makes it like the new mazdaspeed models out now...

Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Nicely done, did you find a MX3 GS MS muffler or is that the MX6 model, and did you make those side sills? they look great!
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Josh wrote:Nicely done, did you find a MX3 GS MS muffler or is that the MX6 model, and did you make those side sills? they look great!
thanks yeah its the gs muffler i double checked the part number but i might end up using just the tip once i get the DE put in unless all the mazdaspeed mufflers are the same on the inside? :shrug: Thats not until at least winter 2013 when that project will happen (thinking of supercharging as well) so this muffler will do but i cant install it until i get a gasket :crying: :crying:

And i bought the sills from ebay but i had to cut the shape out of the plastic mx3 sill in order for them to fit under the door (they kept rubbing and pulling the door card off when i opened the door)
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

They look good, I was contemplating doing something similar with MS 3 or MSP sided, looks clean.
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Post by mikeinaus »

yes you should definitively explain what you used/how you did it... looks pretty pimp.

on the plus side, you have those ugly chrome rims you can ship the car with lol :lol:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I love the look of the sills, and that muffler is pretty badass too. I remember reading CorkSport's MX-3 page and thinking about that myself.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

thanks alot everyone yeah i just traced it then cut the shape of the small sill...wasnt too hard you just have to take your time
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

just a little mod i did on the third brake light (im done with putting mazdaspeed all over my car i swear :mrgreen: )

Also what do you guys think of this hood i am in the processes of getting (this will also be my last body mod :mrgreen: )

RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Is that just a sticker/overlay over the brake light?

And get it, it'll look better then the non functional hood scoop hahah
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

RobMinhas wrote:And get it, it'll look better then the non functional hood scoop hahah
I agree... hood pin placement is horrible from an aesthetics point of view IMO though.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

RobMinhas wrote:Is that just a sticker/overlay over the brake light?

And get it, it'll look better then the non functional hood scoop hahah

lmfao yeah it is just a sticker that goes over the light but wow it was harder to put on then i thought but it fit perfectly

I got it from here

http://www.etextremegraphics.com/catalo ... =60_85_114

Mooneggs wrote:
RobMinhas wrote:And get it, it'll look better then the non functional hood scoop hahah
I agree... hood pin placement is horrible from an aesthetics point of view IMO though.

yeah its just the shipping (if i can get it shipped) would be the only hump...but i REALLY want this hood i really like how it looks on cars i have seen...it just sucks its one of the rarest things for the MX-3

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”