//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

fieromx3 wrote:ez_4_fun i pmed u a while ago y havent u replied? i want in on the group buy but u gotta answer my question.
I return today at 11:40 pm. I saw your msg, but you were already offline.

Call me: 416-899-5909 I'll be at skule pretty much all day tomorrow so its your best bet. I only have lab from 12-2pm, then I'll be pretty easy to catch.
hoffman_BMX89 wrote:yeah i wanna do the group buy but i simply dont have 3000 now so after new years i am in for sure lets make it after new years cuz most likely more of us will have the funds to invest in this kit
I'm currently looking into possible alternative options. I will post more detail over the weekend. More than likely I'll have a limited quanitity in over stock that I would let go at GB prices over the course of a few months, but once those go, and the group buy closes, these prices will be over.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

well i thought this kit came only with a 2.5'' DP but i wanted to get a 3'' so i asked oscar (ez_4_fun) to see if i can get it customized to 3'' and he talked to abe about it and all and he got him to custome make it for me! thx oscar!
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

good news and bad news.......bad news.......i'm not going to turbo my ze anymore, so i'm out for the kit...........good news........found a 3rd gen rx7 with less than 100k for about 15 G.....new project.......he he he
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
Pri-T-tite

Post by Pri-T-tite »

hope you know how to work that rotorary good cause it is hard to find mechanics to help on it.
Please believe!!
nightnic

Post by nightnic »

Babyblue, what performance gain should be expected on 1.8 and 2.5ze engines with these turbo kits? I believe its "a lot", but do you have any measured or theoretical numbers?
I am really into this theme, but cant afford it right now. I hope your offer will still be available at some point later.
l also thinking on whether to swap engine first or install 1.8 turbo and at a later time do the swap and turbine change. Is all that required is turbine itself or anything else will be needed to transfer this turbo system from 1.8 to 2.5ze?
nightnic

Post by nightnic »

nightnic wrote:or anything else will be needed
And yes, is there any kind of a shadow of an option of delivery to Russia?
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

nightnic wrote:Babyblue, what performance gain should be expected on 1.8 and 2.5ze engines with these turbo kits? I believe its "a lot", but do you have any measured or theoretical numbers?
I am really into this theme, but cant afford it right now. I hope your offer will still be available at some point later.
l also thinking on whether to swap engine first or install 1.8 turbo and at a later time do the swap and turbine change. Is all that required is turbine itself or anything else will be needed to transfer this turbo system from 1.8 to 2.5ze?
as performance goes, there's a rule of thumb that says 10whp/psi but this can change if you have HC ratio pistons or low and other mods.
on a stock k8 I'd say about that 10whp/psi so if you're running 7-8psi on the k8 that means around 70-80whp more than what you have. Oh and 80whp is around 94hp so that would put the k8 around 220-225hp.
on a stock ze i'd say around 13-15whp/psi.
these are estimates only.
yes the offer will be available after the group buy but for a higher price (see group buy section). The kit will bolt to any of the k-series engine with minor modification to the intake piping because of different intake manifolds so either way will be good
nightnic wrote:
That is a question to ask to Oscar (EZ_4_FUN)
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

nightnic wrote:
Yes, We will ship tp Russia.

pm me your address, and i will check out roughly your cost.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

I`d be interested in shipping to Norway (entire kit).

Not in for the groupbuy (damn cashflow :( )
But I`m working on getting a DE, engine kit (forged internals etc.) and this turbo kit.

All in all, I`m looking to save up atleast $6500 Usd to cover it all (plus shipping).

but, it`ll be a beast when it`s done :)
fully built DE with 15 to 20 psi boost.

Hmm, might need to rebuild the tranny with a Quaife lsd plus a Precision Brakes bigbrake kit aswell... thats another 2-3000 Usd.... ugh....

Maybe I should start playing the lottery...
a mill or two sounds right about now..

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
nightnic

Post by nightnic »

Thanks for the quick answer, Babyblue. Still, what about interchangeability of this tubo kit between 1.8 and 2.5ze? Will I have to replace anything except turbine?

Oscar, please let me know if delivery to Russia is possible?
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:
nightnic wrote:
nightnic wrote:
Yes, We will ship tp Russia.

pm me your address, and i will check out roughly your cost.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

It will fit any K series motor. So, yes, you can swap it from the 1.8L to the 2.5L without any problems.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

nightnic wrote:Thanks for the quick answer, Babyblue. Still, what about interchangeability of this tubo kit between 1.8 and 2.5ze? Will I have to replace anything except turbine?
you can keep the turbine, it will still work good
and for the rest of your question I believe I answered it:
babyblueMX3 wrote:
nightnic wrote:Babyblue, what performance gain should be expected on 1.8 and 2.5ze engines with these turbo kits? I believe its "a lot", but do you have any measured or theoretical numbers?
The kit will bolt to any of the k-series engine with minor modification to the intake piping because of different intake manifolds...
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

just thought I'd let everyone know of a update.
I was waiting for an intercooler from MMI so I could finish the kit but it's taking too much time to get it here sooooo.
We decided it would be faster that I get it myself and we finish that.
so that's where we stand, I have to get that intercooler and finish this up.
I just finished my finals so I go more free time on my hands
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
nightnic

Post by nightnic »

Yes, I got it on second reading :) Thank you.

Return to “Forced Induction”