Ontario and Quebec mega meet - May 15-16 - Who's Attending?

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
_-Night-Shade-_

Re: Ontario and Quebec mega meet - May 15-16 - Who's Attendi

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

T'was a good joke

:mrgreen:
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Finch wrote:the 7 oaks place seems pretty decent... looked up a pic online of it.. doesnt looks trashy or anything... but how close to the park is it.. or how far from dwntown is it?
It is a decent looking place..as I said the woman was really trying to sell me the place LOL..was weird............anyways...this is on the outskirts of kingston..the Comfort Inn is the closest to downtown BUT that is about 1-1/2km from the other...you are a few kms from downtown....if you want a place to stay at so you can see your cars...you will have to stay in the outskirts...the ones in town more..are kind of trashy....or you can stay at the Sheraton or the Holiday Inn..but won't be able to see your cars.

Sorry for not doing more to this.............since Pop passed away...I have had alot of stuff to do..get his house ready as it is sold and closes next Wed...his estate will be finalized too soon.......

But we do need you to get your rooms now...there are about 3 more places to get info for...so I will put that info on this weekend.

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

OK I got the Flu and didn't make it to Kingston. What's the final decision Deb? Whatever motel has the room and "looks right" is the one we'll go with. I can go on Monday to Kingston but not before as I'm working.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Travelodge.......they have a drive up motel in the back...$120 for 2 beds
http://www.travelodgekingston.ca/home.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seven Oakes
http://www.tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review- ... tario.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Comfort Inn
http://www.hotel--canada.com/Hotels/com ... gston.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There is one of these out by Hwy 401/Division St.

Comfort Inn is the closet to town...but is only 1 km from the rest....one of the top two would be good...

DEB
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

I think that the travellodge is the safest bet and by chance do you know how much a single bed room would cost there?
MX3-4U2NV
antispam: No

Post by MX3-4U2NV »

What's the most recent list of attendees?

I would hate for us to go through all this trouble to only have something like 5 people show.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

ya...well...it is 6 wks from this Saturday.....20 would say they will be coming and then when the time comes they'll drop out ... seems to be that way anymore........for some reason people cannot commit on here.........back in 2005 and 2006........people did come out with no problem at all........but alot of them including myself have no MX anymore...............as I have said before it is as if they are waiting to see if something better comes up........if they do think that.......they are not a committed MX owner.

Since my Dad has passed away...I haven't had the energy to put into this liked I had planned...new owners of his house take over tomorrow then hopefully his estate is finalized within 2 or 3 weeks..then I can breathe and relax more...........

The top 2 motels on the list are outside of Kingston........if you guys/girls want to go out drinking....you can share in the taxi to and from the bars...you should not drive...

I don't want this to cancel out...I think this meet could be alot of fun.

DEB
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

i dont plan on canceling... i know there hasn't been a whole lot of talk about this event lately... but there is going to be a retty good turn out for this. i have posted ths event on mx-6.ca and onpoc.ca as well...
----"A Real Car has 3 Pedals"----

2007 Satin White Pearl Subaru Wrx 2.5L
2007 Blue Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5I Special Edition - Sold
1996 Black Mazda MX-3 RS - Sold for Part
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

My friend from RMC will probably get me a room for the night over there so I won't be requiring a hotel room.
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

We'll finalize the hotel by end of this weekend. I'll book my room then and who ever shows shows. We can bring parts to sell and whatever. I'm going to advertise in our local paper. I'm getting a big bed as Deb says she like to jump around a lot. :lol:
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

if i can get my pos car running ill be there for sure... but im having lots of problem with it latetly... but i wanna be there for sure!

if the mx3 is not running i might be there with the mazda 3 if you guy dont mind!
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

im actually trying to get a bunch of different mazda's out for this one... any mazda is welcome! or any vehicle with a mazda engine
----"A Real Car has 3 Pedals"----

2007 Satin White Pearl Subaru Wrx 2.5L
2007 Blue Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5I Special Edition - Sold
1996 Black Mazda MX-3 RS - Sold for Part
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

johnmx3ze wrote:if i can get my pos car running ill be there for sure... but im having lots of problem with it latetly... but i wanna be there for sure!

if the mx3 is not running i might be there with the mazda 3 if you guy dont mind!
No problem John, just don't forget the Pizzas. :lol:

Ya any Mazda is good and even the Ford Probe guys if they'd like to attend, they'll just have to stay at a different Motel. :P
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

johnmx3ze wrote:if the mx3 is not running i might be there with the mazda 3 if you guy dont mind!
John...........I don't have my MX anymore but I have a Mazda 3....so bring her...........hey it's a MAZDA zoom zoom.....LOL

DEB
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

so what hotel are you booking at deb? and i definatly plan on coming im not giving the cruise for nothing up there if we are we should start ti finalize the plans of where and when eeryone should meet each other weather it be in one spot or picking everyone up along the way ?

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”