Official Rant thread.

Off-Topic Discussions
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: Official Rant thread.

Post by Daninski »

Go ask them who their friend was and get his address then go over and check out his car. I would of called the police anyway, that is careless driving and 9 demerit points here in Canada.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
ethand
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by ethand »

Hmm their friend's car is fine, nothing on it at all, and they said it didn't get moved between the hours I was home (before I said what hours I was home for), plus I do completely trust them - they're lovely. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't them then... But this is what happens when I park it out on the street for 2 nights... Gonna phone the council some time, it has also happened to my house mate 2ce on our street, too. Only once did the offender leave details. I've also seen it happen a few times in our area where people have hit & run in on cars parked on the road, they're just not wide enough/people aren't capable enough for us to have to park on the street (the council forbids us to park on the verge, issuing fines to those who even mount the kerb)
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

My Mazda Cousins's out driving MX-3's... and what do I get? Miata duty!

I used to be an Mx-3'er like you, but then i took an arrow to the knee..
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

My rant is my freaking attention span. It seems I can't ever complete
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Before I was born I was asked if I wanted a large,,'uhmm' or a good memory. I can't for the life of me remember which one I picked. :shrug:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

It seems like everytime I go to Probetalk.com, this happens:

Usually caused by reading the recent thread titles on the front page...
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

When I was little, my parents almost lost me!

...They didn't take me far enough into the wood
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT AND IT'S PISSING ME OFF!!!!111!!11!!
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

:lol: :lol:
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

i'm about to make a HUUUGE rant.

Anyone up for some reading?
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Ryan wrote:It seems like everytime I go to Probetalk.com, this happens:

You aren't the only one. :wink: I still chuckle to think those <insert expletive> thought banning my IP one time would keep me off the boards. :lol: Damon can be a handful, so I rarely go on anymore. I still buy and sell things there from time to time, but I'm pretty much over posting otherwise.

Edited as per the rules :P
Last edited by MrMazda92 on February 20th, 2012, 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Just a friendly reminder from the first post in this thread:

NO cursing, NO personal attacks, NO useless comments

If it gets out of hand, this thread will be deleted.
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

MrMazda92 wrote:
Ryan wrote:It seems like everytime I go to Probetalk.com, this happens:

You aren't the only one. :wink: I still chuckle to think those b*stards thought banning my IP one time would keep me off the boards. :lol: Damon's the biggest bully in the playground, so he thinks everything belongs to him. I still buy and sell things there from time to time, but I'm pretty much over posting otherwise.
L O L

Why am I not surprised.
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

my rant is so big, I have to break it up in categories.

RANT #1:

Work toilets.
These things... Hoo man. A normal toilet you flush them, "wooosh" they go, and your duty is done.

But these things... These things right here, friends, are Kohlers. They're KOHLER! This. is. KOHLERR!!!!

after enjoying, I dunno, 5-10 minutes of relief, one usually causally sets up and goes his way (after washing his hands of course) with a hint of relief written on this face. Not here, no sir. Come out your hair a mess, shirt torn, panting and fearing for your LIFE.

Once you're done with the toilet, it's not done with you. These toilets transform. WooOOOOOOOSHHH, *initiate violent vacuum noises.

"HELP! AAAAH!" I grab on to the stall handle wrestling for freedom, "IT'S PULLING ME IN!! THE... SUCTION, NO THE BACKSPLASH HELP!"

The only thing that'll keep you from soiling your pants is there's no soil left! And sweet corn help you if you DIDN'T Finish your duty!

And the worst part is this violent whirlpool of death would ensure a clean throne, but I walk in there, and I have to flush it before use still. then it's like, "WAWAWAH-RRRRR" as it spits and spews, "Aww man, now the seat's all wet!"

Well, you ask me, what's the solution to the problem? I know what time the janitors come in. I just make it a habit if I gotta go, wait for them to finish, and be the first one in!
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:L O L

Why am I not surprised.
If you are curious about the circumstance surrounding my ban from PT, here's a brief synopsis:
There was a for sale post where the OP had repeatedly(I believe 6 times?) requested that the thread be closed, because the items had all sold.

2 posts above and below it had been locked on the same day, both by Dan[Sac], in both threads he verbally abused the poster for not following the rules. Both made the same mistake, they were long time members and hadn't checked up on the NEW For Sale section rules, specifically having a photo with your forum handle on paper by each item for sale.

One had made the "mistake" of explaining exactly this point, and was suspended for 2 days from posting. Dan[Sac] was all to happy to announce this publicly, effectively "making an example" of the member.

I made a post in the thread that was requested to be closed, saying "Why is it that threads are locked/closed every day for minor infractions, but threads requested never are?"

I was suspended by Dan[Sac] from the forums for 7 days. I made another account to PM Dan[Sac] about my "offense", and his reply stated: "I made an attempt to settle this via PM, but you were unwilling to see reason. Why should a moderator have to listen to the demands of a lowly peon? That's what you get for calling me out publicly."

Funny thing... I was online when I was suspended, and received no PM. Damon then IP banned me for "daring to question Dan's authority."
I'm just glad the Moderators on this board are even tempered, and moderate without bullying. It says a lot about this forum, and is a major benefit to all of us. I had every right to say what I did Igor, just as I have every right to buy and sell on ProbeTalk. I didn't break any rules, so why should I lose those rights?
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “Off-Topic”