Protege-mx-3 bumper buyers

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
RanMan

Re: Protege-mx-3 bumper buyers

Post by RanMan »

As far as the side skirts go, I have seen an Mx-3 that had some one-off custom sideskirts on it. They were very similar to a civic black widow kit and they were very nice looking. Just an idea.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Got a Pic RanMan?
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
shaker

Post by shaker »

Yeah I am game to how much?<BR>e-mail me @ cessna_1@hotmail.com
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

hey, i just came across some money, and i'm curious as to how much of a down payment you guys want for a bumper (w/o the lights) also, give me some part numbers and brands on the lights, and i may be able to get them cheaper for everyone!

Post by Guest »

check earlier posts, all the info is there. i think it was 210 usd for a down payment, which is half the total payment.
onderground

Post by onderground »

Ok im back from ontario<P>I have 3 picture with me, and I will show you this afternoon, I need to go to the shop and talk with the moulder...<P>You will see the picture Monday 7th october afternoon<P>thanks
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by onderground-design:<BR><STRONG>Ok im back from ontario<P>I have 3 picture with me, and I will show you this afternoon, I need to go to the shop and talk with the moulder...<P>You will see the picture Monday 7th october afternoon<P>thanks</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I cant wait for pics! I am soo excited.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S

Post by Guest »

ohhhh man i gotta go to work soon!!":P i hope i get sent home early or something!":P
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cjthor:<BR><STRONG><BR>I cant wait for pics! I am soo excited.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I second that! Really looking forward to seeing the progress!
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by onderground-design:<BR><STRONG>Ok im back from ontario<P>I have 3 picture with me, and I will show you this afternoon, I need to go to the shop and talk with the moulder...<P>You will see the picture Monday 7th october afternoon<P>thanks</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Maybe start a new thread for the pictures because this thread is getting kind of long.
QPDZARO

Post by QPDZARO »

I like it IM in E-MAIL ME FOR SURE IM DOWN
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I can't stop checking this post! On another note.. Why dont we all just get the mazda 6" driving lights. They are only 100 bucks from onderground. That way we can make sure that the brackets and such line up perfectly.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Hey Guys!<P><BR>At school right now taking a break from related rates and such :D <P>Two members since the last time I checked are interested, Paragon and QPDZARO<P>If you are interested, check previous posts for info.<P>$420 U.S in Canada<BR>$450 U.S to U.S.A<BR>overseas: $420 + shipping please inquire<P>So far I have received 6 payments I belive<P>Jarid<BR>Tim<BR>Mike<BR>Chris<BR>Hank<BR>and myself<P>that leaves 4 more spots available for the first batch.<P>Hopefully Eric will have some pics posted soon. It must look good!!! :cool: <P>Anywho, if anyone needs to get in contact with me, 416-456-5399<BR>please feel free to leave a message, as most of the time my phone will be off.<P>Thanks<p>[ October 07, 2002: Message edited by: EZ_4_FUN ]
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com

Post by Guest »

hey jarid, i think thats what we are doing, its an option anyways, i already sent my cehck for the lights to oscar, so i think thats what there basing it around, anyways this sucks i was so anxious to get home to see the pics and they arent up yet! oh well maybe tomorrow!
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

What happened to the pictures that were supposed to be posted this afternoon?

Return to “Appearance”