Junkyard find

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Hy300

Re: Junkyard find

Post by Hy300 »

That's a tall order, wanting a running motor from a junkyard. I'll see what I can do. Most engines come in and will still run, but after a few months outside there's no guarantee on what the inside of an iron block will look like. I'll do what I can.
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Okay, I have like... a week until WOPAGH, I'm trying to figure out, should I take out my A/C or not. Does anyone want the entire A/C from a 92 Gs. I'll give you the belt if I don't have to cut it.
honeybabes

Post by honeybabes »

Hi there<p>My 94 RS doesn't have an A/C and I'm planning to put one in. But I'm just thinking if it will be expensive. So I got a few questions for you if you don't mind?<p>How much if you will sell yours?
Will it work on my car?
Can I just install it by myself or need to bring it to professional?
When you said A/C, does that includes everything I need to have an A/C on my car?<p>Sorry about this one time questions. I really want to have one but I need to find a cheap one because I don't have that much now.
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Honestly, I don't know if the A/C from my GS will transfer to an RS. Also, I'd send you everything I pull out of my car. I'll use a shop manual and remove anything I won't need anymore. I do know that you'd have to pay to have the A/C recharged with Freon, that's a lot of money. I'm not sure if that all you need a professional to do or not though.
honeybabes

Post by honeybabes »

thanks for answering my questions. I'll try to find some info about it maybe it will work.<p>thanks again
sheller

Post by sheller »

How much would they like for that ashtray and for a driver's side back quarter panel?
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Here we go, I finally got some pictures<p>My cardomain site
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

Hy, is that mx6 a 5spd or auto? I need an ECU from a 5spd. Has to be pre OBD II.
Iam in philly, so I can probably come up or something? What would the price be?
Please email me at mradio@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hy300:
Just curious...<p>I found a wrecked MX-6 LS, a 92 GS, and a 95 GS (missing engine) in a junkyard. The engines in the MX-6 and 92 probably aren't worth anything because they've been sitting over the winter. All three cars still have most of their interiors though and both MX-3s are white.<p>Anything I should keep my eye out for. Anyone interested in parts? I give no guarantees on availability, just let me know what you want and I can come back with a price tomorrow evening when I go there again.<hr></blockquote><p>
Either of those MX-3's have a good front bumper cover? I don't need the front lip spoiler on it.<p>Email me: robpilgrim@hotmail.com<p>-Rob
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Sorry, both front bumpers are pretty messed up. One is half torn off the car, the other is well... covered with cracks and missing pieces.
Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

Hey Hy300 I emailed you about 3 or 4 days ago about the red GS spoiler, just making sure that you saw it. :-)
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
Justin Evans

Post by Justin Evans »

Hey, just curious about the AC off your GS, how much would you want for that, and is your compressor functional? Just curious why are you pulling it and what is WOPAGH?
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hy300:
Sorry, both front bumpers are pretty messed up. One is half torn off the car, the other is well... covered with cracks and missing pieces.<hr></blockquote><p>OK man, thanks for the response anyway.<p>-Rob
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

WOPAGH was a meet that a bunch of local Probe and MX-6 owners, and myself, attend. We work on cars and do stupid things. Fun times.<p>I'm not set on a price yet, I didn't take it off yet either. But the compressor and everything else works fine. I haven't had the need or desire to use my A/C yet so I was considering selling it.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”