[FS] Huge Lot of parts for sale (prices reduced)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [FS] Huge Lot of parts for sale

Post by RobMinhas »

kulluminati777 wrote:I always thought the coolest thing in the MX3 world would be if they made a Bra for the MS nose 8)
I wish I could find one for the euro/JDM bumpers, it hurts me to see all of the rock chips my Euro bumper gets in the winter.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I'm going to have to modify this one slightly to fit my JDM-ness, but I don't think it will be too difficult. Holes with some sort of mesh for the fog lights. a bit of fitting around the lip.

Easy peasy.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

wytbishop wrote:I'm going to have to modify this one slightly to fit my JDM-ness, but I don't think it will be too difficult. Holes with some sort of mesh for the fog lights. a bit of fitting around the lip.

Easy peasy.
Do let me how this goes, I've been looking around for a front bra for awhile too, if you hadn't snagged this one so quick I would've got it.

Nice to see OP sharing his score by giving good prices.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
bbunkerc397
antispam: No

Post by bbunkerc397 »

Ya just trying to get rid of whatever I don't want or need for my project.
1996 MX-3 KL-ZE with Eunos 800 IM, factory side skirts,. "Owner since 2001 my 14th year"
1992 929s 20B-REW Lowered, 17" chrome Millenia rims, custom black interior. "13th Owner 9th year"
2006 Chevy HHR LT "Bought Brand New - East Side Chevy" Sold to my Dad
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

Buy a beater Rob . No more chips . How easy can it be .
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

diezzel wrote:Buy a beater Rob . No more chips . How easy can it be .
Do you wanna buy me a beater and give up some garage space to keep my car during winter? :D

Maybe one day, when I'm out of school and half of my garage isn't allocated to keeping my aunts Ford alive.
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

I can't buy everything . Park it on the road . Geez . Hehe . Gotta bug you a little .
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Why do I have a feeling living next to you would be a treat diezzel? :lol:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Barry - Glad to see the re-sale going so well. Never realized what some of that stuff was really worth.
Good to see this is a win/win situation for you and others.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
bbunkerc397

Post by bbunkerc397 »

Sills sent out just packaging the stuff for atx_mx3 and they should be sent tomorrow if all goes well.
1996 MX-3 KL-ZE with Eunos 800 IM, factory side skirts,. "Owner since 2001 my 14th year"
1992 929s 20B-REW Lowered, 17" chrome Millenia rims, custom black interior. "13th Owner 9th year"
atx_mx3

Post by atx_mx3 »

bbunkerc397 wrote:Sills sent out just packaging the stuff for atx_mx3 and they should be sent tomorrow if all goes well.
WooWoo! :love: :love:
OEM tape deck....thats what I'm most excited about.... :mrgreen:
Buying most of this stuff for my new 92 GS...only to sell the car. At least it will be complete when its sold. Anyone interested? /Threadninja :evil:
1993 Mazda Mx-3 GS-Sold :(
1992 GS "The Bucket" Gone.
1993 GS 2.5 KLDE. Current daily.

92 GS 5spd for sale! Sold it....after I got a hatch cover in great condition :evil:
92 GS Auction Car, most expensive non-running mx-3 I have ever bought... Parted out and Crushed.

MY WORKLOG, check it out :) viewtopic.php?f=46&t=79959
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Although there may not be a lot of tan interiors out there, those brand new sun visors might be changed to black if dunked into a pail of Rit dye.
Just an idea though.
Perhaps even the new or used seat (top and bottom) covers as well.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
bbunkerc397

Re: [FS] Huge Lot of parts for sale (stuff added)

Post by bbunkerc397 »

Two things added and a bump, need to get this stuff gone.

wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

possibly speaking for that steering wheel. What brand is it, is it real leather and would I need a hub to install it?

I'm not totally up to speed on the steering wheel fitment issue as I have never changed one in an MX-3.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Hey i was able to save my rear hatch finisher on my rs spoiler but would still like to pick up the lower rear seat cover as mine is split down the center and im not up for stiching.

price shipped to farmington ny 14425 for paypals please!
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”