[WTB] Mazdaspeed/A-Spec Touring Kit side skirts!

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
diezzel
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [WTB] Mazdaspeed/A-Spec Touring Kit side skirts!

Post by diezzel »

So , you want to do this ? Let me know . I can lend you the stuff . Unless MrMazda92 will do it ?
Thefez

Post by Thefez »

let me talk to my boss at work to see if I can use the shop to do it since I dont have the means at home shouldn't be an issue if I can use the shop. i can make a mold and produce some copys. Its gunna take alittle time tho.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I would possibly be up for that, but I'm kind of flaky when it comes to shipping things out...

My schedule between work, college, and girlfriend time is unstable to say the least. I average 4 hours of sleep a night, and even the possibility of stopping by the post office/UPS store is hit and miss.

If somebody else could offer theirs as a mould, it would be more expedient. If nobody else is able, I would be willing to.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Thefez

Post by Thefez »

I can make the mold at work. So someone let me know if you can lend me your MS sides mybe we can work on a GB if not ill just make a set for myself and send the door his and a copy:)
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

Ya , I will do it . Send me your address and I will dig them up . Do you want the mini sides also ? Let me know . Just remember , you break it , you bought it . Plus they didnt cost me $100 . Alot more than that . Let me know .
Thefez

Post by Thefez »

diezzel wrote:Ya , I will do it . Send me your address and I will dig them up . Do you want the mini sides also ? Let me know . Just remember , you break it , you bought it . Plus they didnt cost me $100 . Alot more than that . Let me know .
bolth are very fixable pieces if somthing happens lol, but that goes without need being said. thanks and ya might as well send bolth id like 1 of each anyways, as im sure you would as well.
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

No worries I trust ya . I forgot that I had the things . Just found all my mini sets . Haha
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

we should try and get the front bumper redone as well...mine was in a......accident :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

Number one . Stop running into s--t . Then your bumper will be fine . Now , Fez are you dead , MIA or just using a rock for a pillow ? :lol: Pmd you a ton . I thaught I was the only one not to answer . Let me know . Thanks
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

diezzel wrote:Number one . Stop running into s--t . Then your bumper will be fine . Now , Fez are you dead , MIA or just using a rock for a pillow ? :lol: Pmd you a ton . I thaught I was the only one not to answer . Let me know . Thanks

:lol: :lol: :lol: it not that i ran into something its the tow truck cable and my car being to low and cracked it a bit but i will try to re fiber glass it my self next weekend (im sure its easy) also i think thefez only logs in like once a week or something....
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

It's easy to fiberglass something, not so easy to make that bit unnoticeable. making it level and the same visual texture is not easy.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”