[FS] 92 gs partout (vancouver bc)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: [FS] 92 gs partout (vancouver bc)

Post by MrMazda92 »

Hey Mike.

Any chance you could upload pics of the leather boot? I'm really interested, and as it happens, I'm short a boot for the BLUE car. :lol:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

^+1^
mikeinaus

Post by mikeinaus »

its slightly darker then the one on the first page but brighter then the pic i took. my camera phone sucks unless i have perfect lighting...
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Hmm, is it for a stock shifter? I forgot to ask. :/
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
mikeinaus

Post by mikeinaus »

no idea, its just bare fabric at the top. it would need to be folded and glued somehow. it was mailed to me by mistake.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Oh weird, so they sent it to the wrong person? Or it just wasn't finished?

I'm going to pass for now, but thanks for the pic man. It's a little loud for my tastes, but you'll sell it fast since it's real leather. :D
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
mikeinaus

Post by mikeinaus »

i bought a leather armrest cover and they sent me it by mistake...
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Oh weird, well no complaints about free stuff, right? :D
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
mikeinaus

Post by mikeinaus »

not if someone buys it. however its been sitting between my mattress and headboard for probably close to a year by now lol. dont ask why its there...
cWs306
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by cWs306 »

Hey man, is the shift knob the stock one with the shift pattern? if so, whats the cost with shipping to s7m2m6. and how would i go about paying you? paypal? thanks! stupid ticket for no visible shift pattern last night.. $115!
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

So what your saying is that the cops had nothing better to give you . Holy S--t . That's retarted . Fight . Fight . Fight . That's a joke . :roll:
cWs306

Post by cWs306 »

oh they gave me a ticket for my tail light beings tinted, which i called the traffic safety thing and they said as long as the lights are visible during the day then its a-okay. and there more then visible. and then a warning for my marker lights being tinted and my exhaust being to loud. lol. oh yah not even 12 hours before that i just finished paying a 250 dollar ticket.
mikeinaus

Post by mikeinaus »

lol thats horrible. i wasnt aware you needed a shift pattern on the knob. ya its stock and there should be a shift pattern.

how did the cop even notice that?

shipping should probably be $5...
cWs306

Post by cWs306 »

he pulled me over for my tail lights first off. then when i said something about calling the traffic safety place and cops pulling me over before with them and checking all my lights to see if they work and not giving me a ticket then, he got mad or something n said wheres your shift pattern. i laughed n said in my head, only place it needs to be. he didnt even give me a response to what i said lol. but okay that sounds like a plan! lemme add some cash to my paypal and ill let you know! Can you pm me your paypal email and anything you need from me to ship it. thanks!
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

You have to fight that crap . Put the new shifter on ,take a picture and bring it in . :roll:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”