EDM and MAZDASPEED

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Thefez
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: EDM and MAZDASPEED

Post by Thefez »

if you look at the link i posted they use the full length side skirts and some sort of rear lip I WANT<333 lol
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Post by mikeinaus »

really? i think it looks like pure sex. :love2:
ethand

Post by ethand »

Mooneggs wrote:wow that is the first time I've ever really liked the MS front bumper... :love:
Really? I thought you'd be all over the MS bumper! But I agree, looks particularly good, Fillpereira - Why didn't you end up doing it??
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
ethand

Post by ethand »

Thefez, if you go to the 'post your favourite pic of your car' thread (I think its a sticky in the images gallery??) on the last page there one of the guys has hacked an after market bumper to make it a rear lip, I rate it works really well, might be worth checking it out.
Also, Kulluminati777 has a rear lip from an Acura RSX, i think, heres a pic:
more pics in his WL here:
http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... 8&start=15
might be worth checking out if you're interested in rear lips for our cars, as there aren't any OEM ones...
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

i think this one looks better, it's also an RSX rear lip

for anyone curious, search up rekognize to see his worklog
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Those sideskirts look different... They don't stick as far out to the side, it looks cleaner. I like that!!!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

MrMazda92 wrote:
Those sideskirts look different... They don't stick as far out to the side, it looks cleaner. I like that!!!
i actually noticed that too, if you look at the front of it by the fender it's supposed to come up again but on that one it doesn't.
i really like those side skirts, cause i don't like the part that comes up on the OEM one's, maybe it's a modified OEM one?
Thefez

Post by Thefez »

ethand wrote:Thefez, if you go to the 'post your favourite pic of your car' thread (I think its a sticky in the images gallery??) on the last page there one of the guys has hacked an after market bumper to make it a rear lip, I rate it works really well, might be worth checking it out.
Also, Kulluminati777 has a rear lip from an Acura RSX, i think, heres a pic:
more pics in his WL here:
http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... 8&start=15
might be worth checking out if you're interested in rear lips for our cars, as there aren't any OEM ones...
thanks i really like the rsx lip
fillpereira wrote:Image[/img]

I looked into it at one point and its some sort of honda lip, cant remember which
could you relook into it for me or direct me in the right direction :)?

also where do these guys get these angry eye hoods?
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

Thefez wrote:also where do these guys get these angry eye hoods?
you have to custom make it, you just weld on a piece to the hood
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Evo_Spec wrote:i actually noticed that too, if you look at the front of it by the fender it's supposed to come up again but on that one it doesn't.
i really like those side skirts, cause i don't like the part that comes up on the OEM one's, maybe it's a modified OEM one?
Same, I think they look WAY better that way! I actually like them on that car... Typically I'm a Mini side only guy, because full length skirts stick out farther than I like. I would rock those in a heartbeat though. They look like they'd actually have aerodynamic benefits, not just aesthetic; Another selling point for me.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

that green mx3 with the front lip is SOOOOO sexy...its mx3 toms car from mx-3-community.de and yeah i like the red mx-3 lips better but i cant find it...the one i have is the closest match.....
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688

Return to “Appearance”