Anyone ever had 8000k HID's

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: Anyone ever had 8000k HID's

Post by Daninski »

Drivers with blue head lights, just another reason to reinstate the death penalty. :evil:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

Daninski wrote:Drivers with blue head lights, just another reason to reinstate the death penalty. :evil:
i think they're freakin awesome, as long as they're in projector housings with a proper cutoff cause i absolutely hate noobs with HID's in halogen housings glaring everyone
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Evo_Spec wrote:
Daninski wrote:Drivers with blue head lights, just another reason to reinstate the death penalty. :evil:
i think they're freakin awesome, as long as they're in projector housings with a proper cutoff cause i absolutely hate noobs with HID's in halogen housings glaring everyone
I agree with both of you. Dan is right though, since 90% of the A**holes that stuff those in their headlights have no cutoff at all. I've reported so many people for that crap, and I've even pulled over to inform a few. Thankfully, only a few were stupid enough to argue. People tend to wait until I pull away to run their mouth, I guess I inspire them to think ahead for once. :shrug:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Tavman_1213
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Tavman_1213 »

Hahaha please don't report me in my wifes Protege 5!! I dont have projectors in there but atleast I have the common sense to aim mine pretty damn low so you don't get that much glare!!
93 White RS- BPT Built not bought!!
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78988
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

For the most part it's A**holes in lifted Pickups that never adjust their beams. I don't report people just for having them :lol:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”