SuperK Needs Some Words of Encouragement

Off-Topic Discussions
Inodoro Pereyra

Re: SuperK Needs Some Words of Encouragement

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

You're moving forward. Congratulations.

About the rest, if you can't change it, don't worry about it. Things will work out, or not. At least you can rest easy on the fact that you did everything within your reach to solve them.
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Congratulations on the job!

I'm sorry to hear about the other news though. You can still treat it as an opportunity, one to grow both personally and professionally. Focus on getting the other aspects of your life in line, and you'll be happy either way. That will keep you motivated no matter how things turn out with her, since you'll be working towards more than one goal at once.

Keep up the good work, we're all pulling for you!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
cWs306
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by cWs306 »

Congratz on the job man! everything will come around eventually just gotta tough it out. like you say. keep your chin up! dont let depression win the battle! ive been here and done this. it sucks the big one. but by the sounds of it, youll get through it. and for the silly women. look at it like its her loss. if she cant see that your a good guy and are dedicated. then piss on her man. dont let that woman walk all over you. tell her how it is.. if she wants you. your there right now. if she doesnt. just walk away. its a hard thing to think about doing. but once you do it. youll realize it was the better thing to do in the end. Good luck man! :pimp: :2thumbsup:
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

Glad to see you got the job!!! Hopefully things continue to work out!
Savin

Post by Savin »

Kris, you want to know how I know you'll be alright? Its in your name! You're Super!,K? :D All things will work out for the best, so stay strong!
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Sorry to have the good news mixed with the bad - always makes the good news seem unimportant. Good luck with everything.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Thanks, I know this is for the best, and whatever the outcome is for the best. I know it to be true, even though it's hard to see it now, and it really sucks coming home and being alone. But I'll get better and time heals all wounds...

But at least I'll have a good job, finally! One that doesn't look like a big fat dead end!
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Congrats on the job! It sounds like a blessing to have a decent job. As far as girls go....well I'm in same boat. Haven't been able to find one that would like to commit herself. Most girls I meet are still in "party" stage of their lives.
Keep your head up
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Ya, I just talked with my one ex last night, been a while and I guess she needed to vent. Before she was setup with me, she left her b/f of 4 years because he was controlling, demeaning, lying and cheating on her. We dated, things went GREAT but he still kinda hung around, stalking her, and she dodesn't have the confident to push him away, she's just that controlling and stubborn, more and more until he lost his house, and she felt guilty and since his family wouldn't take him in, she did. He checked her phone, e-mails, cell to see if she was talking to anyone else, so we couldn't even talk anymore, tried waiting it out for a month, but it wasn't going anywhere, and decided to break it off. Over the course, I guess they're dating again, and he's back to his old tricks, hanging out and going to concerts with a 20yr old (he's 36) and doing odd things like randomly comparing her to her, like mentioning that the 20yr old had a bigger bra size as they're walking by a La Senza, just randomly, so rude, so demeaning!

So she broke up with her cheating, lying and controlling boyfriend, dated me, broke up with me because of her ex was hanging around, ended up getting back with her ex, and now she's complaning about him again because he's probably doing exactly what he did before. Man I hate women!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Off-Topic”