opinion on different color wiper arms

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Re: opinion on different color wiper arms

Post by hotsiit »

My wiper arms are painted the same color as the car...not the best picture...I like it :shrug:
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

burgess, I took a look at your worklog... If I were you, and I really thought about it, I'd probably spend the money I could have spent on wiper arm paint on something else. Have you paid your friend back?

I'm sure you don't want to hear it, but, that's my suggestion.

Of course, if you're bored, you happen to have red paint, and you want to, then by all means. Its a practice project. I got bored when I was younger and painted a portion of my hood on my Civic, cause I couldn't afford to go see F&F.

If we get right down to it, you don't really have to take advise from me about what is reasonable to spend money on. My sig says it all.
Cody
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

hotsiit,

I actually like it matching! My comment was more directed at the idea of Generic "ebay" type wipers blades...
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
burgess

Post by burgess »

tehbrookzorz wrote:burgess, I took a look at your worklog... If I were you, and I really thought about it, I'd probably spend the money I could have spent on wiper arm paint on something else. Have you paid your friend back?

I'm sure you don't want to hear it, but, that's my suggestion.

Of course, if you're bored, you happen to have red paint, and you want to, then by all means. Its a practice project. I got bored when I was younger and painted a portion of my hood on my Civic, cause I couldn't afford to go see F&F.

If we get right down to it, you don't really have to take advise from me about what is reasonable to spend money on. My sig says it all.
your quite ignorant to the situation so you have no room to speak. and why would you even bother saying i have better things to spend my money on did you not read what i told hoodzy? it would be a 1.50$ in paint. i throw more than 1.50$ away a hour towards smokes and other things so i honestly do not need to hear that angle of arguement. my work log hasnt been updated in some time as i have no camera. and what would you suggest i buy? body fill, hardener, more paint, tigerhair and welding wire? you don't need to tell me
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Windshield wipers are the last thing that I'd like to stick out like a sore thumb on my car. Some expensive cars are actually trying to hide them where they sit under the cowl when not in use ie. Lexus. You really don't want to be staring at your wipers when you're driving either.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Okay Night Shade, you have a point.. :shrug:
Cody
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

tehbrookzorz wrote:Okay Night Shade, you have a point.. :shrug:
:confused2:

Oooh, I must be on his ignore list :lol:

I guess "clubpro" wasn't homey enough afterall :lol:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Hmm, must of missed something, cause I don't see any Night-Shade posts....
mitmaks wrote:Windshield wipers are the last thing that I'd like to stick out like a sore thumb on my car. Some expensive cars are actually trying to hide them where they sit under the cowl when not in use ie. Lexus. You really don't want to be staring at your wipers when you're driving either.
Well, short of removing the wipers (could look at implimenting a sonic water removing system), if they're going to be there, why not make them look good? I really wanted a CF wiper cowel...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Appearance”