pictures

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Re: pictures

Post by Mnemonic »

MrMazda92 wrote:
Sleeper6 wrote:I just hope its a girls car...
Some people would say the same about a Mint SE :P

The thing is... I'd rock the hell out of a Mint SE. I'd never paint her either!

it is nice having a barney purple car that can haul...
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Mnemonic wrote:it is nice having a barney purple car that can haul...
Hah, aint that the truth. It's just even funnier when the Honduh guys want to rev their engines at you and your pink car pulls on them before they can clutch out. ;D
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
kudkudniyog

Post by kudkudniyog »

eggplant flavored ice cream. I got to hand it to ya. It's definitely an eyecatcher. More power to your preference. Just not my cup of tea. Nicely done though.
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

I LOVE that color... It matches my bathroom. :love:
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
34fast

Post by 34fast »

kudkudniyog wrote:eggplant flavored ice cream. I got to hand it to ya. It's definitely an eyecatcher. More power to your preference. Just not my cup of tea. Nicely done though.
Its not really eggplant color, it looks a darker purple in the pics than it really is. Its more like this color---
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

MrMazda92 wrote:
Mnemonic wrote:it is nice having a barney purple car that can haul...
I hate that purple basta*d. :evil:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
crazchino

Post by crazchino »

pic's gone repost pleze
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

Crazchino -- click on the pic, it will go to his web site.

No, it's not a chick car. That's what I though when I first saw the car. I see it around town every now and then -- in Tigard, OR. I met the guy a year or so ago, and recommended he come visit mx-3.com. I'm glad he finally dropped in. I invited him over when I had an mx-3 gathering a while ago, Mooneggs, StereoKing and FowlerJesse showed up, but no 34Fast.

I do really appreciate the way all the parts of the car come together for a comprehensive look. However, if you see it up closely, you notice a lot of cracks and gaps in the body work. But it isn't from poor workmanship. It is from years of use.

One thing keeps coming to mind about what the owner said to me. I told him some mx-3 members are getting low13/sub13 seconds on the quarter mile. In all seriousness, he asked why they were so slow, that he's making close to 10 seconds. Sounds like BS to me. But, if so, maybe he can give us some pointers.
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

OROutdoors wrote:One thing keeps coming to mind about what the owner said to me. I told him some mx-3 members are getting low13/sub13 seconds on the quarter mile. In all seriousness, he asked why they were so slow, that he's making close to 10 seconds. Sounds like BS to me. But, if so, maybe he can give us some pointers.
Ya right, does he even know what it takes to make a 10/11 second Mx3?

http://mx-3.com/downloads/scc_mx3.zip
350.3whp BPT doing the 1/4 in 12.80 @116mph

He was a few tenths away from getting into the 10s and he was making 480whp
http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200403 ... /dave.html
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:
OROutdoors wrote:One thing keeps coming to mind about what the owner said to me. I told him some mx-3 members are getting low13/sub13 seconds on the quarter mile. In all seriousness, he asked why they were so slow, that he's making close to 10 seconds. Sounds like BS to me. But, if so, maybe he can give us some pointers.
Ya right, does he even know what it takes to make a 10/11 second Mx3?

http://mx-3.com/downloads/scc_mx3.zip
350.3whp BPT doing the 1/4 in 12.80 @116mph

He was a few tenths away from getting into the 10s and he was making 480whp
http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200403 ... /dave.html
Ya it's kinda funny he isn't show casing the engine,,stock K8 or B6 doing 10's. I see nothing special with that car. Standard painted interior. I remember it took me a year to find good parts to replace all the painted stuff in one of the MX3s I bought.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
34fast

Post by 34fast »

OROutdoors wrote:Crazchino -- click on the pic, it will go to his web site.

No, it's not a chick car. That's what I though when I first saw the car. I see it around town every now and then -- in Tigard, OR. I met the guy a year or so ago, and recommended he come visit mx-3.com. I'm glad he finally dropped in. I invited him over when I had an mx-3 gathering a while ago, Mooneggs, StereoKing and FowlerJesse showed up, but no 34Fast.

I do really appreciate the way all the parts of the car come together for a comprehensive look. However, if you see it up closely, you notice a lot of cracks and gaps in the body work. But it isn't from poor workmanship. It is from years of use.

One thing keeps coming to mind about what the owner said to me. I told him some mx-3 members are getting low13/sub13 seconds on the quarter mile. In all seriousness, he asked why they were so slow, that he's making close to 10 seconds. Sounds like BS to me. But, if so, maybe he can give us some pointers.
its all in how you build your build and finish off with a bully dog duel shot race kit nos , lol for a extra 250hp with the right gearing for that 11 to 12 sec mark hitting gears at 8500 to 9000rpm :evil:
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

34fast wrote:
OROutdoors wrote: he's making close to 10 seconds. Sounds like BS to me.
its all in how you build your build and finish off with a bully dog duel shot race kit nos , lol for a extra 250hp with the right gearing for that 11 to 12 sec mark hitting gears at 8500 to 9000rpm :evil:
Now THAT sounds like BS to me. I'm by no means an expert when it comes to 1/4 mile times, but I'm very good at using a calculator.

http://users.erols.com/srweiss/calchpe.htm

For a MX-3 RS, and assuming a total weight of the car at 2600 Lbs. (2410 Lbs curb weight as per Wikipedia+190Lbs (driver+gas)), you'd need 386 bhp for an 11 sec ET, or 513.8 bhp for a 10 sec ET.

For the GS, (2580 Lbs curb weight), at a total weight of 2770 Lbs., it goes up to 411 bhp for 11 sec., or 547 bhp for 10 sec.

And that's for a RWD car.

Sorry, I don't buy it.
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
Mi|<E

Post by Mi|<E »

I'm more about function than form, under the hood is what I like to see.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

This thread is clean.

Thank you those who were adults about it, sorry that I have to censor this thread a bit...

We don't tolerate, accept or allow disrespecting of that manner on this site. It's one thing to have a heated topic where people are giving constructive criticism its another thing to just straight disrespecting people because you don't like what they had to say... Guess what THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THAT DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU!!!

That being said, you may get away with it once or twice where we don't see, but show some respect or you'll be removed.

Have a nice day :D
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Now THAT is Moderating :D I've been waiting for you guys to put your foot down(metaphorically), and it's good to see it at last. =)
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “Appearance”