Has anybody ever seen this article?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Nd4SpdSe

Re: Has anybody ever seen this article?

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

You just want something that doesn't exist yet, and when it does, I'm sure you'll find another good excuse to not get it.

Everyone says "Mazda should do that" and "Mazda should do that", but guaranteed that if they did, 99% of people here wouldnt' even buy it! Sure, maybe when it's used, but it doesn't help Mazda at all, they make absolutely no money on a used car except in repairs, so it doesn't help them cover the cost of the R&D and manufacturing of a new car. They know you can only afford a $500 car and will not give a s--- on anything you have to say...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:You just want something that doesn't exist yet, and when it does, I'm sure you'll find another good excuse to not get it.

Everyone says "Mazda should do that" and "Mazda should do that", but guaranteed that if they did, 99% of people here wouldnt' even buy it! Sure, maybe when it's used, but it doesn't help Mazda at all, they make absolutely no money on a used car except in repairs, so it doesn't help them cover the cost of the R&D and manufacturing of a new car. They know you can only afford a $500 car and will not give a s--- on anything you have to say...
I still fail to see where I said "Mazda should do..." whatever. The only thing I can see is you, once again, unwilling to accept that your previous comments were totally uncalled for, and had nothing to do with what was being discussed. But then again, I guess expecting you to act like a man is too much to ask, so keep on making excuses, and fabricating arguments. We're all buying it. :roll:
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

There is a troll in the room...but it ain't Mke.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

And on this happy note, I think people should refrain from responding to this thread... I'm almost to the point where I'll just join the UK MX-3 page if this doesn't stop.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
edger0587
antispam: No

Post by edger0587 »

WHo would have thought that a simple thread I made to show you all what I'd found would turn into this.
Elegant Beige 1992 Mazda MX-3 GS. CAI, Short throw shifter, 16" miata rims
1992 Mazda miata. Classic red, stock everything
RIP 1994 Mazda mx-3 RS

"Cats make terrible doctors"
ethand
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by ethand »

edger0587 wrote:WHo would have thought that a simple thread I made to show you all what I'd found would turn into this.
haha well, we should all have known... seems to happen all too often...
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

that was a great trip back in time but yeah i have a black mx6 and black mx3 and if there not together people mistake them for the same car all the time but i hope that stops once i get my mazdaspeed wing but whoa what if the mx3 was dubbed the rx3 and it had came with a rotory then i would say it would have become an instant classic!!
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”