MX-3 V6 White SE Special Edition?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Dark_Rider2k3

Re: MX-3 V6 White SE Special Edition?

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

Let's all of us chip in to bring it to the US. No mods though! It needs to stay OEM!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

yeah the UK SE interior is one of my favorites for OEM... suede and leather :love:

and they are definately rare in good shape...
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Dark_Rider2k3 wrote:Let's all of us chip in to bring it to the US. No mods though! It needs to stay OEM!
Needs to stay oem or not, the second that engine shows signs of age its getting ripped out and a ZE can takes its place...
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Mooneggs wrote:yeah the UK SE interior is one of my favorites for OEM... suede and leather :love:

and they are definately rare in good shape...
I've been contemplating my own interior scheme, I've decided on gray for the paint... I want black leather with either gray leather or suede... leather means less likely to stain, but suede is oh so soft!!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”