Hey I am the new girl

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
Meghan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Hey I am the new girl

Post by Meghan »

wytbishop wrote:Nice looking car. Congratulations. There are lots of people on here with body kits and there are lots (probably more) people that really don't care for them. The only advice I would give is to be really careful what you spend your money on.

Even in very good condition, the car is 18 years old...things will break and you'll find a lot of stuff that the previous owner neglected. Check the brakes, suspension, cooling system. if you've spent all your money on the body, when you find that your brakes are shot you'll be in a real pinch.

Also, most people grow out of their desire for a flashy, aggressive body kit. It seems cool now, but later you'll look at it differently.

At any rate I hope you love your MX-3 as much I as love mine. Good luck with everything.

I plan to leave the body alone for the most part until I get all the engine and brake stuff done. Then I will get to the fun body work haha. Good advice! Thanks alot. :mrgreen:
It's Meghan

No matter how bad things seem, they can't get any better and they can't get any worse cause that's the way things f---ing are. So you better get used to it Nancy. Quit your b----ing.
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: Hey I am the new girl

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

Hey girl... welcome (from another girl) :mrgreen:
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"

Return to “Introduction Forum”