[GI] [GB] Mx-3.com T-shirts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Dark_Rider2k3

Re: [GI] [GB] Mx-3.com T-shirts

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

If this is done it has to be one design only. We are only getting a discount on the 1 shirt design in mass buy.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Alright, I feared as much :( That's how print shops are for shirts normally, bleh. I've dealt with them a few times for sailing related events...
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Dark_Rider2k3 wrote:Recently I got an MX-3 shirt made to support the MX-3.com forums.

I figure there are probably a lot of you out there that would want one of these shirts, and well... I can get you them!

The price is going to vary depending on how many people want one. They will give us a discount depending on the # of shirts ordered.

My shirt was about 23 dollars and was made for me in a matter of days. Though I'd have to ship them to you.

We would also be donating $10 to the forums as well with each purchase too.

So I am just gauging interest in this. If you would like in, let me know the following:

1. How many shirts you would want
2. Size of shirts (small, medium, large.. I'll check on XL and XXL to see if they make 'em but if you want one in that size post it for now).

So yeah that's pretty much it! Here is a pic of me wearing the shirt:

Let me know what you think!!

Not to knock your design , but I think it would be better in a Black shirt with white writing and grey silhouette of the car ,
I think I would rather it just say Mx-3.com in text rather then MAZDA MX3
When I think of people wearing shirts with the title of what you're wearing, I think of all those old dog enthusiasts that have the obsessive dog pictures on their shirts with the Giant text "GOLDEN LAB" or something like that.

I would also be very interested in we can get a black tee with mx-3.com on it and a outline of the v6 engine in it (sorry 4cylinder guys). To be more specific an outline of the intake runners on the KLZE with an air filter coming off it and make that the center of the shirt with mx-3.com above it.

Either way if we could get enough people I would maybe be in for 3 shirts if we can get enough people.
Just my $.02
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”