93 MX3 SE part out. KLZE, Turbo, Suspension. You name it.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: 93 MX3 SE part out. KLZE, Turbo, Suspension. You name it

Post by Daninski »

Good stuff, good prices, good luck. :D
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
ElectronBlue

Post by ElectronBlue »

do u got pics of the rear sway bar and end links?
1992 mx3 gs Klze with Powder coated black Curved neck Manifold. Hot shot performance CAI, ford probe Gt ECU and MAF

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2197073
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

I will tomorow when its off.There is 2 people also interested in it. One guy is coming Sunday to buy the whiteline bar he says. Sorry!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Probably not the best place to ask, but im curious if you ever got some numbers for your setup? (hp, 1/4 mile)
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
claude matte

Post by claude matte »

ill take the motor tranny and obd1 wiring harness as i said in my pm thanks
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3mazda
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3346603" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; new pics
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

Dont wanna be a douche, but i was the one who was gonna buy the car. We agreed on the price and a buddy who knows about turbos and engines was gonna look at the car on saturday. But the seller wouldnt give me the address to go to. Then after not answering y calls or texts he told me
tonight that the deal was off. Engine problems?,turbo problems?, wanted more money but was scared to ask?, dont know im just pissed i didnt get to make the decision based on the condition of the powertrain. Oh well, on to the next project. :-D
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

No hard feelings dude. But i decided to part the car out because thats what I wanted to do, and be fair to everybody. I would also pull in more money as well. It has nothing to do with engine or turbo problems.

Anyways stuff has been updated on whats been sold. I also have alot of others tuff removed from the car. I will get some pictures tomorow and add the rest.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

ARe you willing to separate the MSnS and coilpacks from the rest of the turbo package? If so how much would be looking for?
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
claude matte

Post by claude matte »

pm sent
thanks
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3346603" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; new pics
claude matte

Post by claude matte »

just got back unloaded the ze looks good in my shop thanks again
this guy is a great seller every thing i seen looked in top notch shape great guy to deal with
if anyones looking for realy good shape se seat here they are there worth every cent
ice_mann
antispam: No

Post by ice_mann »

PM sent.
95 MX3 GSZE- Silver, TWM STS, suspension techniques lowering springs, moroe struts, bronze-oil shifter bushings, leather MS shift knob, strut bars(Fleabay), ss headers, spec stage 3 clutch, fidanza flywheel , outlaw spacers, MS motor mounts , custom ss door sills, spyder projectors

WTB
coilovers
Megasquirt(dont know which one yet)
Slim Fans
ElectronBlue

Post by ElectronBlue »

hey john... just wondeing can u email me pics of the fuel pump.. how many clicks on it??
1992 mx3 gs Klze with Powder coated black Curved neck Manifold. Hot shot performance CAI, ford probe Gt ECU and MAF

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2197073
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Disappointed in the lack of integrity on this part out.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

wytbishop wrote:Disappointed in the lack of integrity on this part out.
explain please???

if your upset that I never sold you the megasquirt stuff. You need to understand that at the begining I wanted to keep the entire turbo setup as a kit. I had interest in the kit and sold it all to one person. If I had no interest I would part items out and would have sold you the megasquirt. Im sorry that did not happen.

I also got alot of emails and replied to all of them. Some people lowballed so low for me to even bother replying. That person wanted leather seats, suspension, motor and turbo setup for $1000. Not saying any names.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I sent you a PM indicating that if it was being parted out, I would take the MS and the coil pack stuff.

You sent me this PM a couple of days later...
mx3autozam wrote:hey man.im going to part the turbo kit. so for msns heres what I wanna do

Megasquirt with coilpacks all setup including the coils and the bracket and custom plug wires. I will include the iat sensor and wiring for it and the coilpacks. I also made the megasquirt plug in play into an mx3. I ripped apart a k8 ecu and soldered all the tires to the pins they need to do. Also have the tuning cable with serial to usb wire and serial card for laptop. With all this stuff I want $500 i'll include shipping in there as well.
I replied with my email address so that we could discuss it and when we did you said..."I wanted $500 for the MS and coil packs". I said..."Cool, send me an address and I will give you the money tomorrow."

At that point, we had a deal. Then, my computer inexplicably performed a restart. No more than 2 minutes later I rejoined our conversation and you said..."Someone wants to buy the whole thing." Now I'm thinking...I just bought your MS and coil packs...so I said..."Exactly what are you telling me???" to which you said...you were going to sell it to the other guy and you'd let me know the next day what happened. Which by the way...you never did.

Renegging on an agreement because something better came up just moments after aggreeing on a price with me shows a lack of integrity. You can justify it any way you like. It's not the end of the world, but it tells me a lot about your character. I decided immediately after our conversation that I would not buy it from you anyway. I prefer to deal with people who stick to their word.

Good luck with the rest of your sales.
My Worklog
My feedback thread

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”