Body Kit Advice

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Savin

Re: Body Kit Advice

Post by Savin »

Do they come in BLACK?!?

:lol:
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Ebay for the headlights $180.

Glad you decided to not get the kit.

DAMN I MISSED THE HEADLIGHTS COMMENT.
Maliceday
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Maliceday »

I would have gotten it if I would have been on here sooner. I've taken a look at the ones on ebay though and hopefully soon I will have a set of proj. HIDs
Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD. You know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences...
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

wytbishop wrote:Then go get whatever ridiculous looking body kit you want so I can mock you mercilessly.
Massive lolz. I saw it coming, and that made it even funnier!

Bowser; If you have your heart set on adding a body kit, go for euro mini-sides, J-spec OEM(can't go wrong, it all looks amazing), and for the love of god do NOT put on a whale wing.

First though, I'd look into an engine swap and suspension upgrade.

After that, I'd say brakes and stereo.

Personally, I enjoy just being in my car more than driving it really fast. I like having the ability to do so, when motivated... yet I just cruise around for pleasure.

I have no problem putting 5 or 6 hundred miles on almost any car in a week... As long as I have money for gas, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

The things I enjoy most while driving my MX-3 are the handling, and music.

Find music that suits your driving style, and gets your blood pumping in a healthy way, and you will instantly forget what your car LOOKS like, because you will find yourself FEELING, as opposed to seeing it.

Good luck, and I hope you'll stick around. There is a lot to be learned on these forums.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “Appearance”