(WTB) Sunroof

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: (WTB) Sunroof

Post by Sleeper6 »

jbud1291 wrote:lol hey i need a whole sunroof assembly too if anyone's got it....sadly someone broke into my car by prying the sunroof open to take a couple dollars in change and a cell phone charger lol lucky me...but anyways yea one of the metal brackets snapped and now it doesnt stay shut so if anyone's got one feel free to pm me lol...but pm wytbishop first haha
I feel for you, that happened to me in pitt. My travelers insurance agent was kind enough to cancel my policy b/c he said I made it up and stole my own radio system... Apparantly its impossible to get in that way dontcha know...
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
jbud1291

Post by jbud1291 »

yea i kno it sucks but i was just about to buy a sunroof off of Postman2K but my car was rear ended yesterday and its pretty much not fixable considering that im real tight on money. so i guess it doesnt matter now lol
93 GS SE - Raspberry metallic. K8 - 2 1/4in exhaust w/Magnaflow street series muffler, Custom intake, Kyb Gr2's w/Apex springs, Full kenwood audio - SOLD
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

jbud1291 wrote:yea i kno it sucks but i was just about to buy a sunroof off of Postman2K but my car was rear ended yesterday and its pretty much not fixable considering that im real tight on money. so i guess it doesnt matter now lol
Your SE? I'm sorry to hear that. :( Sad too, I think I could get a sunroof(complete) from the local pick n pull. :/

I'll PM wytbishop, I'd like to help him considering he got stiffed by the other guys.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I'm fine guys.

Infinity there was suposedly selling me the sunroof from his SE...which was nice because the color would match. Then he offered to sell it in this thread to whoever...and I was like wtf? But he pm'd me later and said he thought I was someone else...

Whatever. That was over a month ago and he hasn't gotten back to me again. I gave up on him some time ago. Don't do business with flakes. Today's life lesson.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

wytbishop wrote:I'm fine guys.

Infinity there was suposedly selling me the sunroof from his SE...which was nice because the color would match. Then he offered to sell it in this thread to whoever...and I was like wtf? But he pm'd me later and said he thought I was someone else...

Whatever. That was over a month ago and he hasn't gotten back to me again. I gave up on him some time ago. Don't do business with flakes. Today's life lesson.
yeah like i said i cant get the sunroof open with out a ecu or battery.
Banned
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Infinity wrote:
wytbishop wrote:I'm fine guys.

yeah like i said i cant get the sunroof open with out a ecu or battery.
Uhh... Check the voltage for it, and just do a direct link from batteries. :P Call me crazy, but 12V of power(or w/e the sunroof requires) divided by 1.5 = The number of AA's you'd need.

Obviously other batteries would work too.

As you're parting out the car... I don't see any reason not to try!

Also, how much of the body do you have left?
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

i have all of the body except the front bumper has some damage. would the sunroof open if i just took the battery out of my other car?
Banned
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Infinity wrote:i have all of the body except the front bumper has some damage. would the sunroof open if i just took the battery out of my other car?
Where in oregon are you located? I'm in Eugene... I might want to take a look at the car, raspberry metallic is too sexy to pass up. :) What's included?

I'm not sure, but I doubt you'd need the ECU... the sunroof will open without the engine running. You should just need power running through the wiring harness, so I would assume that would work.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

wytbishop wrote:Dude...wtf?

I offered you money, told you how to remove it, emailed you again asking what was up...and you stiff offer to sell it to someone else?

Nice forum etiquette broseph.
Hey ramsen25 I hoped you PM'd Infinity to tell him to sell it to whytbishop cuz if you didn't that would make you a Di*k and we'd be inclined to shun you for that. As far as Infinity goes isn't the 93 like the 92 in that it has a manual opening crank in the ceiling. One way or the other we do have an Etiquette here and everyone is expected to follow that Etiquette. Putting you on a Foes list is only a click away. Lets play fair.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
korpit

Post by korpit »

If at the end of this anyone is still loking for one, I have the entire unit ouf a 93. The pan needs a little work though as it is corroded..
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

If Infinity manages to get his out I will still buy it because it is the right color and I never, ever see a Raspberry car around here. Otherwise I can get one in another color from my local yard anytime.

Beyond that I'd prefer to just drop the whole thing.

Infinity offered it to Ramsen mistakenly because he said he though I was him...Ramsen probably should have noticed that I had called attention to the fact that he wasn't me...but whatever. Someone offered him a sunroof and he went for it. I just don't care that much.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

sorry man, its just a hassle and i'm only getting $10 for it, when i have the time i'll go put a different battery in it and see if that works.
Banned
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Yeah man. If you get it out great. I'll buy it from you. If not...don't worry about it.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Infinity, if your right door is still in good shape, I'd love to buy it off you. Maybe other body panels too, if you're interested.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

wytbishop wrote:Yeah man. If you get it out great. I'll buy it from you. If not...don't worry about it.
what part do you need of it?
Banned

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”