Sleeper6's Gold 92GS Updated paint pics!

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Re: Sleeper6's Gold 92GS

Post by AaronTietje »

I cant blame you for wanting to go with more clearance. :D Good luck with the build and let me know if you ever want help putting those skirts on. 8)
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sleeper6 »

So a simple update, I replaced my ash tray with the one from my parts car plus changed out the headlight on the LH side ( did that when I did the body kit though) and it seems a bit brighter and now my lid flips up again! yay! But on the down side i changed out my dome switch on the LH side but I think it was too coroded to work so Ill have to try and grab one from the boneyard later on in the week!
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

All I could say is YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I dont think I could have seen a prettier sight untill they told me $20! So needless to say Im scrapeing the old tape off and have already painted the brackets black so they wont stick out. I even did a test fit on mine and boy does it look sick next to the other shades and the tint! So hopefully Ill get some pics up with it on tomorrow :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

On a small item of note I found it pretty awesome the mx was next to a gsx eclipse and a supra, atleast it had fitting company Lol
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

So I was doing my oil change quick before work and I figured Ild post a pic of my harmonic balancer since it seems noone else Ive ever talked to has seen the one piece oem replacement. My original seperated on me while I was in pitt and I had ordered an unorthodox only to realize I didnt have the tools to grind out my block so instead shelled out the ~$300 dollars at the dealers and waited a week and a half for this to show up from japan :mrgreen: A lighter (not by too much) but solid steel replacement from Mazda Japan.

And sadly not enough time to get to work and get teh shade on :crying: :crying: but its is clean so hopefully tomorrow itll be sitting pretty!
93 GS red (wrecked)
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Interesting. Thanks for the picture.
I hate to say it, but, you could have gotten a Dremel for $50 to cut the block.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

fowljesse wrote:Interesting. Thanks for the picture.
I hate to say it, but, you could have gotten a Dremel for $50 to cut the block.
I was scared to hurt my baby lol
93 GS red (wrecked)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

wow nice find in the jy on the hatch shade! :o
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

So I finally got a chance to get my shade on! A lil last bit of prep and voila!

:mrgreen: Aint she pretty? :mrgreen:
93 GS red (wrecked)
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

car looks so damn clean 8)

Idk if it's your camera, so if it is don't mind me, but Bleache white will make your rims shine! I got the same rims and they look great when all shiney.
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Post by AaronTietje »

Hey Ive seen that shade before lol. Nice work. 8)
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Dark_Rider2k3 wrote:car looks so damn clean 8)

Idk if it's your camera, so if it is don't mind me, but Bleache white will make your rims shine! I got the same rims and they look great when all shiney.
yea crappy camera phone is all Im using. And yea its dirty Ive yet to get a good chance to scrub it out
93 GS red (wrecked)
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

Sleeper6 wrote:
Dark_Rider2k3 wrote:car looks so damn clean 8)

yea crappy camera phone is all Im using. And yea its dirty Ive yet to get a good chance to scrub it out
Meh I used to have a good 9.2 Megapixel camera but that is somehow missing.. so all my recent pics have been from a camera phone too lol.
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

Damn, what junkyard did u find that hatchshade in? I ve been looking for one of those forever around here. Ive wanted one of them for lireally 8-9 years. BTW i live in Rochester ..... Brockport to be exact. We're a rare breed around here these days.
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

Sleeper6 wrote:this to show up from japan :mrgreen: A lighter (not by too much) but solid steel replacement from Mazda Japan.
Tell me more! Solid steel? No rubber/polyurethane to dampen harmonics?

Nice deal on the hatch shade!
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

RaspMetalicMX3SE wrote:Damn, what junkyard did u find that hatchshade in? I ve been looking for one of those forever around here. Ive wanted one of them for lireally 8-9 years. BTW i live in Rochester ..... Brockport to be exact. We're a rare breed around here these days.
AaronTietje told me about after I met up with him. it was down in dansville but ryan has one thats broke I was still thinking about getting but if yould rather I can forward the info. Its nice to know theres a few more mx3 owners in the area though, makes 3 now that I know of
93 GS red (wrecked)

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”