MEET IN WI

Mid-West USA MX-3 owners
jamestakay

Re: MEET IN WI

Post by jamestakay »

If you guys wanted to do a meet, wait for a rockfalls raceway event. You can go meet in Eau Claire Wisconsin since rfr is just about 15 minutes south of Eau Claire. I'd be willing to meet up, either with my 6 or 3. But at least we could drag at the strip and relax at mcds or bk, wherever because there will be alot of other cars there on those days or weekends. Just some food for thought.
Wooters
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Wooters »

i live in Illinois about 3 hrs south of Chicago by a town called Monmouth, IL. I would really like to go to a meet sometime but there aren't alot of mx3's in my area. I am willing to drive to WI to go to a meet. If it is held in Rock Falls, it will be about a 6 1/2 hr drive for me (not counting stops) plz keep me posted.

This is a link to my mx3. I need to update the interior pic a lil and the engine pic.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=78992
'93 MX-3 GS 2.5L KLZE
jamestakay

Post by jamestakay »

If there were to be a meet, I'd like to possibly go to a track or maybe meet up where there's actually something going on. Driving 3hours or more just one way just to hook up is nice but it'd be a lot better if there was an activity that we could all take our cars to or something. I don't know, hate planning stuff. lol. I just figured a drag strip would be nice to chill and run and talk cars. lol
Wooters

Post by Wooters »

a strip would be nice! I haven't ever ran a car at a drag strip and would like to experience it. I would also like to find out more info on mx3's and check out other peoples rides to get ideas and tricks.
'93 MX-3 GS 2.5L KLZE
jamestakay

Post by jamestakay »

yeah, i don't mind going to the track either, at least everything there's legit. lol
Surgeonasst222

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

Ummm....

WI is kinda a ways from me and with my cars condition I not sure if will not even be ready by this year...

I don't see mx-3's around at all here in MI, it takes a lot to find one and when you do find a owner of one they are beating the piss out of it...

Just keep me in the loop, I want to meet up with people get a general idea where I need to going with the car... Hell lets be honest here cars in general!
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(

Return to “Mid-West USA MX-3 Club”