[FS] - Various MX-3 parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
93SOHC

Re: [FS] - Various MX-3 parts

Post by 93SOHC »

Ouch! $100bux for floor mats. Too rich for my blood. I withdraw my dibs
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

93SOHC wrote:Ouch! $100bux for floor mats. Too rich for my blood. I withdraw my dibs
yeah that's pretty pricey, but they are some of the more perfect condition mat's i've seen

i'm gonna withdraw on these items as i totally ignored cost and just got greedy calling dibs :lol:
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

93SOHC wrote:Ouch! $100bux for floor mats. Too rich for my blood. I withdraw my dibs
Floor mats are actually $80 for the set, mainly due to using copypasta to format the list.

Next item: Measuring all the items already in a box and weighing them on a bathroom scale! Estimated date of completion for weighing and measuring in order to get more accurate shipping quotes = Saturday evening. Of course, this will not affect the local pickups :p
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

hppwdn wrote:Hopefully Oscar has some info, I figured shipping might cost more than the hatch itself.
Mmore reason for you to get your a-- to Canadaland...

Also, all PMs have been replied to, and dimension and weight have been added in order to calculate shipping.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

hppwdn wrote:Hopefully Oscar has some info, I figured shipping might cost more than the hatch itself.
As a rule of thumb, shipping a hatch/hood within Northamerica should cost you no more than $200-$300 USD MAX

I was operating under Pakfeifer for many years and had a business account with Purolator. Its possible I get/got special rates but I find that hard to believe.

2 things you should mention when shipping big items like this:

Ship by ground of course and try to get a quote based on weight.

Some tricks of the trade:

WRAP THE PART AS TIGHT AS POSSIBLE TO ITS SHAPE! This will minimize unused volume and should cost you less.

Hope this helps..

I like the quaife, but its just too much $$$ for me at this point. Is it a direct bolt-on for us? or is there alot of work needed to fit it in our G-series tranny?

Will you consider lowering the prices?
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:I like the quaife, but its just too much $$$ for me at this point. Is it a direct bolt-on for us? or is there alot of work needed to fit it in our G-series tranny?
Yes and no. That's just the LSD itself and it pretty much setup for a universal install. What needs to be done is that you need to take the ring gear off the Mx-3's differential (yep, drill out those massive rivets) and mount it to the Quaife using strong hardware.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Instead of posting a new topic, reviving this old one. Car may be parked later in July and August and be stripped down due to rocker damage and low compression (Think low 110s) in cylinder 1. As things become available, they will be posted below. Of interest may be the power window motor on the driver side, which is about a year old, the power window switch on the driver side, the intact hatch privacy cover, rear wraparound spoiler, and a 95/96 distributor which is less than a year old. Also on the car are blue NGK wires less than a year old as well. Doors are rotted on the bottom edge.

Once the car is parked, everything is up for grabs >_>
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

I will not award "DIBS", but if you make a commitment to come out and look at something, I will not sell it out from under you before you've had the chance to come by. If you make said commitment and then flake I will send angry bees after you. It's that simple.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

NOT THE BEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

It was a tossup between the dogs with bees in their mouths so when they bark they shoot bees at you, or the robotic Richard Simmons. As you can see, I am capable of compassion and mercy.
wagZE

Post by wagZE »

Pm'd on the rotors.
1 mx6 88 LX auto 2.2l 4cyl
2 mx6 93 LS saved from junkyard SOLD
3 Mx6 96 M edition blow a ze part it
4 Mx6 96 gold LS paint n lights auto SOLD
5 mx6 red fresh paint clean, sold
1 mx3 92rs sohc auto rota c8s h&r
2 mx3 93 gsze bought w/ mods
3 mx3 93 GSze mtx swp act stg3 str8 nek im eibach kl36
4 mx3 GS SOLD-
6 mx3 white gs jdm swap'd SOLD
*5th mx3 blk GS clean title modded DD*
1 PGT 97 blk, garaged clean sold
2 pgt primered 5 spd KL SOLD
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Replied to most messages, plus a few pieces on the car are pending, including the OEM hatch and the CF hatch
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Flyer wrote: $300 (New) Polyurethane suspension bushings (90A lower control arm and trailing arm, 70A Lateral link) (5lbs, 12x9.5x4.5)
$300 (New) V6 traction bars, black (6 lbs, 13x11x5.5)
$100 (New) Full set of cross-drilled and slotted rotors
$500 (New) Carbon fiber hatch
My right kidney for all of the above?
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

MrMazda92 wrote:
Flyer wrote: $300 (New) Polyurethane suspension bushings (90A lower control arm and trailing arm, 70A Lateral link) (5lbs, 12x9.5x4.5)
Only two problems with that:
1. The last two items are spoken for, assuming the people come up with the funds
2. I already have your right kidney. It was delicious.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Flyer wrote:
MrMazda92 wrote:
Only two problems with that:
1. The last two items are spoken for, assuming the people come up with the funds
2. I already have your right kidney. It was delicious.
I wish I had the funds, or I'd have probably jumped on #1 and #3 from that list immediately after you posted this...

That's horrible, I didn't even know it was gone... Just goes to show how badly I treat my body! :crying:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”