[FS] 1993 MX-3 completely modded on Kijiji

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
hppwdn

Re: [FS] 1993 MX-3 completely modded on Kijiji

Post by hppwdn »

umcamara wrote:Just curious why the swap from power to manual windows? Most people want the opposite...
I got tired of replacing failing power window switches at $50-100 a pop. Plus, MX3 manual windows are awesome, it's all the way down in about 3 rotations. Lightning fast. I didn't think I would be, but I'm a lot happier with the manual windows.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

hppwdn wrote:When I go to sell mine I'll be taking an EPIC LOSS on it. But I knew that going in, the money spent is more of an entertainment budget than a pure dollars and cents car budget. And for whoever buys it, they get the benefit of an already well done car at a fraction of the price to build it. Some people enjoy building them more them more than having a nice finished piece.

Although, the next project may hold it's value a little better than my little mx3 with a gagillion dollars spent on it over the years.
I didn't know you were planning to sell? After all the work you put in getting it painted?
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

onlytrueromeo wrote:I didn't know you were planning to sell? After all the work you put in getting it painted?
I'm working towards a few more goals for the car before I consider a for sale sign. How long it takes to achieve those goals is indeterminate, but 120mph traps was one of them. Two of the goals I expect to achieve, the other is a real shot in the dark. And achieving goals often leads to new goals, so who knows. I'll still be racing the car into 2010 and should a sale go thru the prospective buyer is a seasoned mx3 enthusiast who's gonna get a helluva deal and give me a helluva deal in return on the next project.

btw, I got a 121mph trap last week so obviously 125mph is on the brain as a new goal :twisted:
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”