MAy be selling parts from my car!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
airjordon_09

Re: MAy be selling parts from my car!

Post by airjordon_09 »

yo man, im seriously interested in the altezzas, the kit, your headlights are sicks, the spoiler, man im starting from scratch here, email me airjordon_09@hotmail.com if you decide anything, if your in barrie, i can pick up so you dont have to worry about anything
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

his headlights are stock, does that mean mine are sick too!
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

how much you selling the car for???
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by airjordon_09:<BR><STRONG>yo man, im seriously interested in the altezzas, the kit, your headlights are sicks, the spoiler, man im starting from scratch here, email me airjordon_09@hotmail.com if you decide anything, if your in barrie, i can pick up so you dont have to worry about anything</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i sold my altezza's months ago!<BR>as for the kit, u probbaly won't get , cuz kruption1983 made me an aweosme offer! he has the stock rear and front bumper to give me and plus they are silver!<P>the spoiler will still be available though...as for the headlights, porbably not, unless the offer is amazing! <BR>remeber the car has to go through the auto trader for two weeks first and then we'll see if i will part it out<BR>later<P><BR> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by airjordon_09:<BR><STRONG>how much you selling the car for???</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>its goin be listed in the auto trader for $13000 with rims obo<BR>$12000 w/ out rims obo<BR>i had no clue what to start it at, so i chose what i thought might be good. there's 140 km on it....my buddy may by it this weekend, for $12000, but he has to get his loan first!<BR>lates<P> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]<p>[ September 26, 2002: Message edited by: DVH ]
Car Domain Web page MX-3
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by airjordon_09:<BR><STRONG>yo man, im seriously interested in the altezzas, the kit, your headlights are sicks, the spoiler, man im starting from scratch here, email me airjordon_09@hotmail.com if you decide anything, if your in barrie, i can pick up so you dont have to worry about anything <BR></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>one way u could get my body kit would be to buy the car... :)<p>[ September 25, 2002: Message edited by: DVH ]
Car Domain Web page MX-3
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

am i missing sometin here!<BR>did i have way too many shots tonite!! :D :D <P>say that again!<BR>1300! i mean only 2 zeros!<BR>hmmmm, i think you missed one zero bro!<BR>if not, hell yeah<BR>i will give you 1300 plus i will give you a ride to cancun and back!! plus a free room and da goodies there eh! :D :D
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kuruption1983:<BR><STRONG>am i missing sometin here!<BR>did i have way too many shots tonite!! :)
Car Domain Web page MX-3
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

DVH,<P>don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a MX-3 vulture or jump the gun...just letting you know if you are getting getting rid of parts I might be interested :D
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
tivo0131

Post by tivo0131 »

i'm not quite sure on the conversions here. first i'm assuming these thigs are canadian currency and if so how much exactly in usd is 1300 and how many miles is 140km thanks just really curious more than anything thanks again
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by macnwigs:<BR><STRONG>DVH,<P>don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a MX-3 vulture or jump the gun...just letting you know if you are getting getting rid of parts I might be interested :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>for sure bro, i completely understand!<BR>just remember the front and rear are probably gone if i do decide to separate!<BR>lates<P> :D
Car Domain Web page MX-3
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tivo0131:<BR><STRONG>i'm not quite sure on the conversions here. first i'm assuming these thigs are canadian currency and if so how much exactly in usd is 1300 and how many miles is 140km thanks just really curious more than anything thanks again</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>$13000.00 CDN is $8244.77 US<BR>as for the km to miles, i have no clue??lol<BR>later<BR> :D
Car Domain Web page MX-3
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kuruption1983:<BR><STRONG>First thing i am in toronto! so no shipping to me, i will pick em up and i will even help you with installing and stuff!<BR>Second of all i love the look of the pak front on a silver car, sooo the PAK front and the G-force rear are mine bro!! PLZ :D :D <P>i will give you stock silver parts instead and i dunno, be fair and gimme a good canadian price and i will come and pick up tommorow as i said b4!<BR>I will even help you take em off and put my stock stuff on! :D :D <BR>and again even tommorow if you have time i will come and pick em up!<BR>I would love to have those parts on my silver one!<BR>my number here is 416 993 6420 cell.<BR>just gimme a call and we will talk eh!<P>I dont think anyone here can give you a better deal eh! :D :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>hey bro, <BR> We still on for that deal we talked about, im just wondering ?? its about the rear and front bumpers!<P>PS: update, rims are for sale, lets see what happens!<BR>lol<BR>lates<P> :roll:
Car Domain Web page MX-3
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

yeah man!<BR>when and where shall i pick em up!<BR>i am still on the deal man!<BR>just call me again and we will discuss it!<BR>i am sooo looking forward to have em on my car man, i will even take a day off school and come to pick em up and help you with putting my stock ones on yours eh!<P>and again call and we will discuss everything, 416 993 6420! :D :D <P>Kaveh
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

DVH are you selling the side skirts?<BR>if you are i'm interested in them

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”