NEGATIVE FOR: CARUSCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
caruscar

Re: NEGATIVE FOR: CARUSCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by caruscar »

Yes I sent payment right away the same day in fact. No TB until a Week later and he said it would take 3days listen I work at Tigerdirect.com I shipout about 100k of product everyweek and if I tell a custmer monday it is monday not turesday because that how I run business. This was a business transaction not a friend to a friend deal. If you work like that then dont sell stuff to no body. I like service and I expect it if you would of said hey I can not ship it until two weeks from now then hey no problem but speak up dont just sit there not anwsering my emails and then to top all off you have the balls to sit here and bad mouth me. How do you sleep at night. Look at my ebay account caruscar over 400+ transactions and one of the first 1000 members of ebay. Plus this guy does not even have his own paypal account I pay to his girl friend or wife. Mickey mouse
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Time for a thread title edit...
Cody
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

^Why? I would be upset too if I had someone withdraw funds through paypal after a week. This is an online community. Not a store. This is not ebay, or tigerdirect. We are not businesses. We are people, some of which are friends - people deserve a little more respect and courtesy than treating them like defunct morons.
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

I'd call it... Miscommunication Extraordinaire. :?
Cody

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”