New Info on the Spyder Head lights !!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
rekognize

Re: New Info on the Spyder Head lights !!

Post by rekognize »

Group buy?? Where's your donation to mx-3.com? :lol:
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

soooo.... before anybody sends any money in, spidy needs to talk to Jeff... because it sounds like this will fall under the group buy criteria and more than likely spider is going to make alot of money on these lights and if they are using mx-3.com to sell them... well there needs to be a percentage...

and as fair warning spidy is a newer member with no real credibility... not trying to bash but I've seen alot of group buys go bad on this forum...
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Better be PayPal or people could get ripped. $250, other projectors are $200 from the site. Ya lets see the finished product. Then we'll know this is legit. No pic no payola.
We closed this post once already, why has it opened again and nothings changed? Show us pics. Remember people, group buy sometimes means group rip off. PayPal or nothing.
I'm not trying to be a pri*k but people here hve been led on for far too long. I for one won't send a dime without proof. I will say that I in no way doudt your integrity but the addage "buyer beware" apllies here.
Last edited by Daninski on December 6th, 2008, 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
monky20

Post by monky20 »

why is there still nothing about these on their web site or am i blind?
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Red flags.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
spidy53red

Post by spidy53red »

I don't know alot about this site but I hear what you guy's are saying and understand. There are no pixs yet of the finished product til they come in. I no longer get my info from John I get it direct from there sales guy that handles all there shipments. I will talk to him about donations % to the site but he seems shocked to hear that it's not just the U.S. that want these lights. Let me remind everyone that i do not work for Spyder Auto. And i will find out the reason why there hasn't been any buzz on there site about are lights. But I can only give you what i am told. I am having a little chat with them 2day about everything we talk about on this site. I still have all the PM's from the last from I'm gonna show them. So will see what happens.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

There probably hasn't been any buzz on there site about the lights because if they did hype it up they would get mass emails about when they are ready and so on.... kinda like this forum! :lol: I mean they only have pics of finished products on cars, would you want a pic of the un-finished product on that red car on your site? Probably not.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Newfie_dan

Post by Newfie_dan »

pmed and dibs on a black set the day they are available.
taylor_matt

Post by taylor_matt »

pm'd, also dibs on black
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

As this isn't in the [FS] section and no donations have been agreed upon for MX-3 I say close this post AGAIN and lets do this right. Moderators, I'm as interested as everyone else about the prospect of new bolt on lights but rules need to be applied equally. The day the last post was closed he opened this one. That made a lot of sense. If this isn't a group buy then it needs to go into the [FS] section.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

PM'd for a set of lights in chrome:)
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Daninski wrote:As this isn't in the [FS] section and no donations have been agreed upon for MX-3 I say close this post AGAIN and lets do this right. Moderators, I'm as interested as everyone else about the prospect of new bolt on lights but rules need to be applied equally. The day the last post was closed he opened this one. That made a lot of sense. If this isn't a group buy then it needs to go into the [FS] section.
I AGREE!
NO one should benefit without paying the dues. It may be up to the honesty of all the people who buy them to donate 5% for finding out about them here.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Selling is NOT allowed on this site through posting OR PM's without Jeff's consent.

Spyder, please send an email to Jeff @ mx-3.com (no spaces) before selling, thanks.

Return to “Appearance”