Make $5 looking at a scantily clad pic of my G/F

Off-Topic Discussions
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: Make $5 looking at a scantily clad pic of my G/F

Post by fowljesse »

:lol:

I'm sure it's not the "scantily clad" part that interests you :wink:
My computer is being stupid, so I'll put it up tomorrow.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

I've been waiting for the outbreak of creepy awesomeness.
Cody
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:lol:
Here is the original:

And here is the 1st Photoshopped one I got (from RS_OBD'oh_2)
I just got another great one from Eyezpinned, too.

EDIT: Now I just need someone to make this into a hood ornament!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

yea mine wasnt even close to that. AMAZING!!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

here's mine. i used the gimp which is a slimmed-down version of photoshop: (i give the edge to rs for his attention to detail in the shadow).
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

I don't get it... WHATS SHE DOING?? i THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA BE POSING ON A CAR IN A SCHOOL GIRL UNIFORM OR SOMETHING.... opps caps... Well now I gotta zip my pants back up...
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

So what kind of drugs will cause my gf to do something like this, and how do I procure them?
Cody
se7en

Post by se7en »

cool pic man! now remove all the extra people in the pic, and it's done.....:P

I want to go to burning man, it looks like fun.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

She's just posing on a random artwork. I have one just like this, with me all silver posing on top. The kind of pics you're looking for, Colin, aren't going up here!
We weren't on anything at this moment. The spirit of the experience causes people to participate in ways that they wouldn't think possible :wink:
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Wow, that's really nice. Pic's to show the grandkids for sure.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:lol: Thanks :D
Yeah, these are the tame ones :wink:
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Tame or not I think they're awesome. Good work.
EDIT. Maybe change the shoes to a more ,,Godly fashion. lol
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Those are good photoshops, a perfect one would actually be a hybrid of both RS_OBD'oh_2 and eyezpinned

RS_OBD'oh_2 has mint ground, shadow and a clean sky. eyezpinned has better edges on the wings, but his wing fix is too blocky, while RS_OBD'oh_2's used too much blur tool (which actually for what picture i wouldn't use the blur)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Daninski wrote:Tame or not I think they're awesome. Good work.
EDIT. Maybe change the shoes to a more ,,Godly fashion. lol
:D Thanks!
Yeah, shoes are that tough part of Playa Fashion. We do ALOT of walking, standing climbing, etc... and the dust is alkaline, so we need to be protected. Many people make colorful, fuzzy "Gators" to protect shins, and cover unfashionable shoes. We just painted our sensible shoes silver. Maybe someone can hpotoshop some sexy feet in
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

fowljesse wrote:She's just posing on a random artwork. I have one just like this, with me all silver posing on top. The kind of pics you're looking for, Colin, aren't going up here!
We weren't on anything at this moment. The spirit of the experience causes people to participate in ways that they wouldn't think possible :wink:
ahaha I would post mine with my g/f in the school girl thing on the MX..... but if she ever came on this site I would be in some trouble! ahahah :love2:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Off-Topic”