Custom Anime Vynls Requests

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
wytbishop

Re: Custom Anime Vynls Requests

Post by wytbishop »

I am without words.

it's a first.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I wasn't going to stoop to "that" level. I was going to be the bigger man and look the other way.

NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!

ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

hahahahahaha. Oh Michael!
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
turbulence23

Post by turbulence23 »

omg...

''wrong place, wrong time'' was funny, this is going to be just as much fun... :lol:

but plz, why the hell do you want cartoon/anime figures on a mx3? or do you think that THEN it's a chick magnet?

if it was a honda... (might check out the honda topic as well :mrgreen: )
2.5L KLZE engine, CF hood, Postert frontbumper, kmax skirts, custom diffusor..

MY RIDE:
http://www.mazdamx-3.nl/members/member_show.php?id=102
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

turbulence23 wrote:omg...

''wrong place, wrong time'' was funny, this is going to be just as much fun... :lol:

but plz, why the hell do you want cartoon/anime figures on a mx3? or do you think that THEN it's a chick magnet?

if it was a honda... (might check out the honda topic as well :mrgreen: )

LoL! ... We talk about it all, here on the MX-3 Forums. The things we say, you usally can refer to another thread.
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
--- K8 was my gateway drug.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

What noone else?
nnblackgt

Post by nnblackgt »

lol some of those i broke out laughing at. At least i know you guys have a since of humor thats always good. But yea seriously i want it on my car so it be nice if i could get them done.
95 Probe GT "Dragonfly" KLDE - Sold , 94 Probe GT "Komugi" 5spd KLZE - Totaled , 93 MX3 "Chibi" B6 SOHC - Soon KL swap ^_^
Probetalk Forums Member and Otaku (Virginia Probe Owners Club)
Savin

Post by Savin »

I'm not one to joke around on this. I used to watch anime, I still occasionally do. DBZ was great. Anyway, I think it would be best to find a reputable vynl company that has the ability to do what you request. It not so much as people don't want to help you, you just picked a topic that can easily be made fun of. If you were me, I'd let everyone have their fun. At the same time I'd still go about finding a compnay that can do this.
Well, that's my opinion. :shrug:
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:I wasn't going to stoop to "that" level. I was going to be the bigger man and look the other way.

NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Honestly, it can be done to look nice, but you'd basically have to turn the whole car into an anime-themed Mx-3. If you just stick those vinyls on the hood of a stock Mx-3, unless you live in Japan, positive comments will be far and few between. It's going to look quite weird. And you can't just plaster anime characters all over the car either, you're going to have to have the paint and some graphics to match. I don't have many ideas or examples on that type of display,especially since I didn't do the show scene this year, so the only example that's similar to what I would suggest would be Suki's S2000 from 2Fast2Furious.

ACtually, google images can give some good ideas

Apparently "Itasha" is what you need to look into

Itasha are cars decorated with decals and paint jobs depicting anime, game and manga characters. The word itasha, which literally means “painful car,” is derived from the kanji for itai (”painful”) and sha (”car”). The word also appears to be a reference to the Italian sportscar, also known as itasha (although the ita for Italian is spelled with katakana instead of kanji), a conventional sort of chick magnet driven by a different sort of guy.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
turbulence23

Post by turbulence23 »

got to admit, on that white car it really looks good... on the S15 i really don't like it, looks way too childish if you ask me..

maybe it would be cool, but i would stay away from very bright colours ( blue, red) to give it a more tough look
2.5L KLZE engine, CF hood, Postert frontbumper, kmax skirts, custom diffusor..

MY RIDE:
http://www.mazdamx-3.nl/members/member_show.php?id=102
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Uncle Bens 'perverted' Ricer.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

The guy is new to the forum, not making him feel very welcome.

Anyways, as usual, to each his own. Sometimes graphics can be made to look good. Sometimes.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I'm sorry if Mr. Jackson and his icecream truck were not all that fitting for a new member. I just feel as tho there is something wrong with a grown man putting pictures of little girls (anime or not) on anything let alone an MX.
If you do want thise done, it is my guess that working with a small pic will not turn out as it is blown up to fit a hood. AAAANNNNDDDD it will not matter what the background will be because you'll have to cut the bg out with an exacto knife anyways. The printer does not shoot out images pre-cut.

BTW, more images maybe showing up. Nothing against you personally. But everyone needs a good LOL once in a while.
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

If you haven't already, I'd show those images to whatever company you want to have doing your printing. They can probably do basic stuff in house.
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)

Return to “Appearance”