My New Project!!! with Pics (56k warning)

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Re: My New Project!!! with Pics (56k warning)

Post by nos92mx3 »

i hate to pry and im sure youve been asked a million times, you may have answered it but, what mounts did you have to use in order to get the FE to fit?
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
Bo0sted_Rafi

Post by Bo0sted_Rafi »

This engine only use 3 engine mounts, we make a full custom front engine mount, we modify the engine mount of the timming belt side and the engine mount in the back of the tranny, its the same. We eliminated the engine mount located under the battery
nsngarage

Post by nsngarage »

LOVING the wheels with that paint scheme for sure.. red car with white wheels always looks awesome! Keep it up!
93 MX-3 GS SE -- KLDE Motor, Full Drift Kit w/molded rear/sides. Project Airbags in the near future!
88 Toyota SupraT -- Complete teardown rebuild this winter! MX-3 Took priority in the garage! >:)
BlackMazdaMx-3

Post by BlackMazdaMx-3 »

Bo0sted_Rafi wrote:This engine only use 3 engine mounts, we make a full custom front engine mount, we modify the engine mount of the timming belt side and the engine mount in the back of the tranny, its the same. We eliminated the engine mount located under the battery
I have a bp-t setup in my Mx-3 and I have all three awr mounts in 90 duro. Have you ever had any issues not running the mount under the battery. I dont realy think its doing anything with the other three mounts so solid.

Very sweet setups in your cars.
93 Mazda Mx-3 rs,BP-T swap,22psi,custom fmic,Custom 2-1/2 downpipe with external dump,2-1/2in downpipe back exhaust,Tuned with Megasquirt on E85,Mazda protege G-series transmission,GS rear disk brake swap,H&R lowering springs,corksport front/rear strut tower brace. Dynoed at 300hp and 330tq Mustang dyno, 8.5@87mph 1/8mile http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3139490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

93 Mazda Mx-3 GS,BP swap. Daily driver

Return to “Forced Induction”