My mx3 vs a corvette

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
neli_nael

Re: My mx3 vs a corvette

Post by neli_nael »

hgallegos915 wrote:curven neck ze makes around a low 15 to flat.
sounds about right, i just lost to a integra ls with stage 2 cams and b16 tranny the other day by half a car, i believe he ran flat 15's.
94 mx3 rs
92 mx3 gs curved neck klze SOLD
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

If that is correct, then i will try to get 14,99 with my K8 and have the only K8 curved neck KLZE beater
:freak: :lol:
K8 :: 136.8 bhp---160 nm---108.0 whp---118lbs/torque
ET: 15.567 @ 136 kmh (84 mph)
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

Mooneggs wrote:
OutlaW wrote:sure we can joke around Hector
I have a K8 and made 15.5 too , hihihihihi
I've been wondering about this... since your speed is in KM, are we sure it is a true 1/4 mile since you don't use miles??? lol I'm just saying... :roll:
oh and you have a k8ze not just a regular k8...
Moon, let me roll up my sleeves ... round 1 ...
My speed is at KMH, but you see, here in portugal we too have brains ...
guess what ...
1 mile = 1.609344 kilometers --------------------- (1/4) mile = 402.33600 meters
I think that since we are "chops" , we made the national dragracing track with 380 meters ... just for fun ... jsus
:evil: :x :roll:

My car is a European K8 ... not a K8ZE ... were did u get that info ?
what to see my enginebay ? :roll:
:confused2:
or my first dyno sheet ( 100% stock ) ?
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

this is interesting.. i made 15.5 at 90 mph
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

hec , i made it @ 84 mph ... it just means that i could have made the run of my life ... i dont know i wathec the video from the run, and it seems regular to me ...
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

A 15 flat is not what a curved neck ZE does. Nowhere near that, I dont get where you got your imaginary times from. I did a 14.3 @ 98 on my first ever run at the dragstrip a long time ago. All I had was an exhaust and a clutch and my everyday street tires. Maybe you just cant drive because even after adjusting your times because of your elevation theyre still bad. :shrug:
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
neli_nael

Post by neli_nael »

Illa Killa wrote:A 15 flat is not what a curved neck ZE does. Nowhere near that, I dont get where you got your imaginary times from. I did a 14.3 @ 98 on my first ever run at the dragstrip a long time ago. All I had was an exhaust and a clutch and my everyday street tires. Maybe you just cant drive because even after adjusting your times because of your elevation theyre still bad. :shrug:
your just super cool
94 mx3 rs
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Theres alot of other supercool people here too that have run into the mid and low 14s with stock ZEs, it's not just me smartass. I just think it's crazy when people make up crazy times that ZEs do to make their bad driving seem normal. I know other members here can vouch for a ZE running better than a 15 flat, that's all I'm saying.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
neli_nael

Post by neli_nael »

Illa Killa wrote:Theres alot of other supercool people here too that have run into the mid and low 14s with stock ZEs, it's not just me smartass. I just think it's crazy when people make up crazy times that ZEs do to make their bad driving seem normal. I know other members here can vouch for a ZE running better than a 15 flat, that's all I'm saying.
well my car is running pretty crappy and my 2nd gear if messed up
94 mx3 rs
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

You guys are cool with your 150 mph mx3s!!!

Doesnt anyone listen?!!

This is an ALL concrete track @ 4000 feet!

Nowhere near your super power friends sea level power :/

Also this is on a klze that is WORN out .

180 psi compression on all cylinders.

Also may I add.. this tack is gay?

I made 14.7 on the older track that actually had a nice launch pad.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

meh time is fair enough I thought, Hec always seems to do well compared to other cars at his strip. Considering the state of his engine, the crap track, the temperature down there, the altitude... I certainly wouldn't criticise his driving over it.
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog
MgXs3

Post by MgXs3 »

theres so many different factors to put into when your calculating what some one can or cant run. and it all is based on how you drive and elevation if you get a shitty 60' then your gona get a below average time.

idk thats just my .02
92 Blaze Red MAZDA Mx3 <GS> ZE, millenia manifold. gutted interior, filled mounts, fidanza fw, act 6puck.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”