General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Stablo87

Re: The Shame List

Post by Stablo87 »

Agradecimentos para explicar isso.
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

about 2 years ago when i was drivin my '96 monte carlo Z34, i was casually driving along with my girlfriend when a middle aged business man in a new jetta came wippin up in the right lane, now we ALL know the right lane is NOT the passing lane, so i sped up to move over so he could move to the left lane,,well he took this as me trying to cut him off, and he got infront of me, at approx 100km/h and locked up his brakes, i literally came an inch or so from hitting him, i had to lock up my tires and damn near almost got rear ended by another car,,this pissed me off, so i followed him, he was cutting people off, trying to FORCE me off the road by slamming on his brakes and swerving into my lane,,he eventually realized he wasnt going to shake me and pulled over, where he said he was gonna call the cops,,well i was about to knock dude out,,2 other cars pulled over who witnessed everything, and the guy hopped in his car and took off..later on i was contaced by the OPP, i told the cops what happend and even told them i was pulling over to punch the guy out,,the guy wound up losing his liscence and i got a pat on the back.
ImageImageImageImage
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I'm with you, for the most part, tmac, but refrain from writing about it on here.
However, I sometimes do the opposite: One time, starting from a red light, a guy practically rear ended me, and hit his horn. I don't start slowly, but I don't punch it either. I looked at him in the rear view, as I accelerated normally. He honked again, so I slowed down. He almost hit me again, and honked, so I stopped, and got out to have a word with him. I am a trained mixed martial art cage fighter, so I could have eisily defended myself, if he wanted to do more than talk. He looked scared, and ashamed, so I got back into my car, and drove normally. Almost all of the time, I don't drive any differently than I would if there was no one around, no matter what. I pretty much never let anyone dictate what I do, or how I do it, unless I'm threatened.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

fowljesse, but what about if he had a gun with him ? Could you pull a Neo-dodge and escape the bullet ?
I am not a hater, im worst than u ... i allready stepped out of my car 2 times, with an aluminium baseball bat i have in the car ... i do like baseball, right ... :confused2:
But i see the USA like a place that would get me killed, because of my bad temper on the road .
K8 :: 136.8 bhp---160 nm---108.0 whp---118lbs/torque
ET: 15.567 @ 136 kmh (84 mph)
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

You are totally right. If it were a kid, and it were at night, on a deserted road, I would not have considered it. I should have thought it through, anyway. I don't recommend this behaviour, and hope I can keep my cool better. In the mood I was in, I would have liked to have done something much less intelligent :wink:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

When the Hondas try to race me at red lights, i rev my engine at them and then do nothing. They usually think we are racing, launch like psychos and torque steer all over the road and make an a-- of themselves. :)

One of those guys almost slid into a truck in the other lane when he launched one time, so I decided to stop provoking them, i'd probably feel pretty bad if someone got hurt.

Its actually kind of weird, with the K8 I used to be a little more wreck less (I know, bad). But now with the ZE and so much more power, I feel like I don't need to anymore because I KNOW my car can outrun most the Hondas and stuff out there.

David
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
Stablo87

Post by Stablo87 »

ElectricEnergy wrote:When the Hondas try to race me at red lights, i rev my engine at them and then do nothing. They usually think we are racing, launch like psychos and torque steer all over the road and make an a-- of themselves. :)

One of those guys almost slid into a truck in the other lane when he launched one time, so I decided to stop provoking them, i'd probably feel pretty bad if someone got hurt.

Its actually kind of weird, with the K8 I used to be a little more wreck less (I know, bad). But now with the ZE and so much more power, I feel like I don't need to anymore because I KNOW my car can outrun most the Hondas and stuff out there.

David

"With great power, comes great responsibility"- Uncle Ben
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

Stablo87 wrote:
ElectricEnergy wrote:When the Hondas try to race me at red lights, i rev my engine at them and then do nothing. They usually think we are racing, launch like psychos and torque steer all over the road and make an a-- of themselves. :)

David

Uncle ben? is that the guy i see on the tv advertisments for Rice?
ImageImageImageImage
Stablo87

Post by Stablo87 »

tmac4t4 wrote:
Stablo87 wrote:

David

Uncle ben? is that the guy i see on the tv advertisments for Rice?
Yes, yes it is.
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

:lol: thats awsome
ImageImageImageImage
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

I had a probe riding my rear one night and no matter how much I brake checked him he wouldn't back off. So I blasted off at the next stop sign and swung around a corner and stopped my car. He came around the turn and I was walking toward him with a baseball bat. He locked up his brakes, grinded into reverse, backed up into the road and got hit by another car. I jumped in my car and took off and I haven't messed with anybody else since,
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

There's one time I was driving. Was a city road, 2 lanes, 60km/h with frequent lights. I was driving in my parents Escape, my mom in the passenger seat, and it was a bit wet out.

I was cruising in the left lane (of course i wasn't driving bad, i had my mom with me, and although the Escape moves and handles well, it's still just an Escape), and I see some kids in an old Sunbird shoot up the right lane, and they literally cut me off to get into the left turn lane. Well as he cuts me off I'm blaring on the horn and putting down my window to show him my finger, well, I see his front wheels lock up and hear a nice "crunch". Since he was going too fast, and it was wet, he easilly locked up the tires and rear ended a pick up truck. I just drove away laughing that he got what he deserved. Mom was a little shaken up, but she trust my driving, but I can't say I wasn't totally calm from that either.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Once, I was driving my Chevy van that had a built 350 (destined for a small car), and some kids in a Honda pulled up and revved, since they could hear that it was strong. So when the light turned, I did a little burn out to the speed limit, and let them go. After that, I stayed at the limit, predicting traffic, while they sped up, and slowed down, in the wrong lanes, until they ended up behind me. They kept trying to pass, almost hitting people, as I cruised at the speed limit. They were so preoccupied with getting ahead, that they didn't notice that I had slowed down because the car ahead was turning. He thought he saw an opportunity, and was speeding up to shoot past when he rear ended me. He slammed the brakes @ the last second, and dove under, so his hood peeled back about 1/3 of the way, and his lights & everything with it. I pulled into the parking lot, and waited a minute, for dramatic effect, and put on a mean dissappointed face, like I was going to punch all 4 of them (I was laughing on the inside). They looked terrified, and the driver looked like he was going to cry. I went to his door, and he was frozen, so I looked at the damage, and at my lack thereof. I had scratches under my metal bumper. I stood there until he mustered the courage to get out. I paused again for effect, to let him sweat a bit, so that he'd be elated when I said "I don't have any damage, so we don't need to get the cops & insurance involved." We exchanged info, and I drove off. The kid was very happy, tinged with the fear of what his dad was goping to do.
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

i wasnt gona bring this one up, until someone mentioned baseball bat,,but another time i was in my monte with my girlfreind, i had 4 kids on skateboards come flyin down this sidestreet and cut me off,,well as they were right infront of me i dropped it into neutral and revved the motor right up to 7K to scare the s--- outta the kids, well a couple of em decided to fip me off, which wasnt smart, because at the time i was an extreme hothead, so i pulled a U-E, got out and walked right up to the 4 of em,,they were all only a year or so younger than myself at the time, so like 16-18,,they then wnet on to tellin me to get back into my car before they smashed mein the head with their boards, so i simply said OK ill go back to my car...and i did, i opend the drivers door, reached in and grabbed my switch blade, and started walkin back over to them..at that time they decided it would be smart to run.
after that i got a never ending lecture from my girlfriend :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Respect those who are deserving of respect.

Unfortunately, the majority of americans especially, are undeserving of respect because of their lack of respect, if that makes sense.

You can't "teach" a idiot inconsiderate driver how to be respectable on the road by letting them "have their own way."

That's called being spoiled.

Unfortunately, the law is imperfect and holds very little essence in "disciplining" such spoiled, dangerous drivers.

SuperK also holds "righteous fire" and when he see's someone wronging another, feels responsibility upon his shoulders to "right the wrong"

To "teach and discipline"

To "royally scare the crap out of someone"

because honestly, the only way people will stop being inconsiderate jerkoff's is when they realize they can't get away without consequences.

Disclaimer: SuperK is NOT IN THE RIGHT for being the one to show them the "consequences"

but SuperK is not perfect. and will continue being the "Right hand of Divining Justice"

If injustice is done to SuperK while exercising his right as a vigilante, then he is ready and willing to accept such.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”