Meet Sunday April 27

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Flyer

Re: Meet Sunday April 27

Post by Flyer »

kp2t wrote:no plans for square one, it closes at 5pm :)

Flyer u better be there....

just contact one of us if u can make it or not...
I'll be there...I'm just technially not legally allowed inside the mall itself...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

well im an iffy.... unless this one girl ive been speaking to plans something with me then im still coming but other then the woman calling im still a go for sure and im so gonna show up the integras lol mazda all the way baby
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

wow, i actually cought this one on time, i hope i can come by
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

So, what exactly is the plan? So far, I only got "Meet at Square One"
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Bigb22 wrote:well im an iffy.... unless this one girl ive been speaking to plans something with me then im still coming
hmmm CARS COME B4 GIRLS!!! Even my g/f knows this! :love2:

Since I am going to wonderland for 10 am I may be back in time to come out. :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

colinsmx3 wrote:
Bigb22 wrote:well im an iffy.... unless this one girl ive been speaking to plans something with me then im still coming
hmmm CARS COME B4 GIRLS!!! Even my g/f knows this! :love2:
Agreed lol
Flyer wrote:So, what exactly is the plan? So far, I only got "Meet at Square One"
well usually at the meets we decide if we wanna cruise, or get eats, or just go home.... we can always shoot over to jack astors or something. usually its give the ppl what they want kinda deal :)
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

Bigb22 wrote:well im an iffy.... unless this one girl ive been speaking to plans something with me then im still coming but other then the woman calling im still a go for sure and im so gonna show up the integras lol mazda all the way baby
waa chsss come on man cars all the way... cars wont f--- u over like women do
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

I've decided to come make an appearance! My buddy's BBQ starts around 1pm so I'll be coming by the meet later on. See you all there.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

Urbanconcept wrote:I've decided to come make an appearance! My buddy's BBQ starts around 1pm so I'll be coming by the meet later on. See you all there.
awsome man! see you there! o and ppl at the mall hopefully u see this in time we always meet in the parking garages... its the multifloor garage.. so keep going up floors until u see us! and if u see no one just wait for a bit til we show up. get ppls phone numbers in case u have trouble! we'd like to see you all there!
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

true to all my the remarks made about my comment but my car doesn thappen to have a pussy lol but im more then likely coming out do to the track record of this girl lol i guess you could she is a DNF. but hey i did find these really nice chrome RS decals to put on my car to make it look a little sexier lol oh and if any one is in the east end who wants to met and drive out together give me a shout. Im at the portunion turn off of the 401
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

u cud give deimos a call.. i dunno if hes comin or not though.. hes at the allen rd/yorkdale exit he might cruise with you. his number is in the contact list i dunno it off hand
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Speaking of which, I probably need someone's cell number...or failing that, someone come find me...just follow the sirens >_>
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

if its my cell your asking for its on the contact list i just added it
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

I showed up to the meet and couldn't find ANYONE. I drove all around the mall and even up the parking garage by the Bay. I was out all day getting parts and washing the car. Next time I will have to get someone's number, and I would suggest that when an even is posted to meet at square one, you should put directly on the first post exactly where we are all going to meet. If I had that info I prob would have found you guys. I drove around until 730 and couldn't find any of you.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

I didnt get back from WOnderland till about 6:30 and didnt feel like driving out again! Although I did ride BEHEMOTH 3 times!! Greatest roller coaster EVER! SO who showed up?
ImageImageImage

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”