[FS] 1992 MX3 GS NEW PRICE!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mazdags94

Re: [FS] 1992 MX3 GS NEW PRICE!

Post by mazdags94 »

I may be interested in the GSR seats along with the rims and tires, do you have pics of the seats also?
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

I will have pics of the rears as well soon. Since they are from a 95 -98 model, there is only two rear seats like the MX3 whereas the 90-93 had a full bench. The rear seats are near perfect. The whole set is on hold for some guy but I told him I would sell them if he doesnt give me a deposit soon! I have them listed locally at $350.
He who has the most toys wins!
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

The color wouldnt work with my interior as far as the seats, but thank you though. I am still interested in the rims and tires if possible... let me know when you have the coin test pic.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”