Unusual things you have done in your MX-3...

Off-Topic Discussions
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: Unusual things you have done in your MX-3...

Post by fowljesse »

Great thread! Unfortunately, I haven't done much in mine... My RX-7 is ANOTHER story!
In the MX-3... I was trying to impress a girl I wanted to date. I told her to hold on while i went through an S- curve. I didn't realize how bald my tires were, and it had just strated raining, so the oil was floating on the road. I made it through the 1st "S", and coming out of the 2nd one, onto a narrow 2 lane bridge, the back end got loose. It threw the the car into a left hand spin with alot of momentum. :shock: Fortunately, I've done some stuntwork, and knew what to do. I pushed the clutch, and pulled the E-brake, and turned hard left. When the car was about 180, it still had momentum, so I turned hard right, let down the brake, and threw it into 2nd (keeping the clutch in). By this time, we were well onto the bridge with no shoulder, and a raised sidewalk that I was sure I'd hit, but didn't. The front end swung around, and as we were just past perpendicular (sideways) to the street, I turned back hard left, and let out the clutch into 2nd gear. We were almost out of momentum, but cleared the sidewalk when I hit the gas, and kept going. There were a couple of cars in the opposite lane that slowed down. I just kept going, emberrassed that I lost control, and tried to pretend it didn't happen. :shrug: The girl asked, "Did that just happen?". I say "No", smiling..
She and I have been together 8 months now. :love2:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Mooneggs wrote: my question is how many people have you fit into an mx-3? I've had 8 :D and of course me being the pimp that I am, 6 out of the 8 were girls :mrgreen:
I too have also fit 8 people in my mx3...sadly, only 4 were girls. This was also when it was stock motor (1.6l sohc) with the auto trans....needless to say I wasn't driving anywhere fast :lol:

Hmmm...I cant think of anything unusual :? If I do, i'll come back and edit this.
:D
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
havoc13

Post by havoc13 »

most i have had in my car was six 5 in the car 1 in the trunk with the lid on top and my back end was almost on the ground, i had sex in my green one i drove 205 in the rain with 4 people in my car with only the front seats in the dark coming back from the bar i definetly had a death wish on a set of brand new tires freshly aligned it was shooting straight like an arrow and another time it was full to the brim with garbage it smelt so bad i almost puked while i was driving it haha
Always under construction
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I would have to say sex. In the FRONT passenger seat. It leans all the way back , kinda nice LOL

In my eclipse therews no way, the seat doesnt go back!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I have finally consumated the MX-3.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

I've only had 5 people, 4 girls plus me :)
I have only napped in the back, never slept.
I've hit the ditch only once. It wasn't even a good one. I drifted into a ditch and made it back out. I got stuck coming up a road onto the highway. Rocked it out.
Had some good times(real good :wink: ), but not technical sex (yet).
reverse 180
I plan to drive naked some time soon. I love being naked. I love my car. Its exciting....
Thats all I have for now, but I will come back to this thread to read over and add :)
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

On a more serious note (Ryan) I chased down a Viper on a county rd. and almost immediately one after the other police cruisers slowed from the opposite direction and gave me the stare. Vipers do attract attention. lol I checked out the Vipers factory stats after and felt embarrassed I even bothered. 12.5 sec 1/4 mile and I heard appearently he'd had the car modified. :oops:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I have consumated the MX-3,
Front passenger and rear bench.
I have slept in one MX-3, just myself and a broken down car (read my broken down in birchwood story, good story!)
I have camped out in the Atlanta Bread Co. parking lot with the roommate on a car shopping trip in atlanta for free internet access
and I have had six people in the car... and there was no one in the hatch area. All in the seats... Sorta.

I've read (hitchhikers guide to the galaxy books) on multiple occasions while driving on the interstate... watched some videos as well.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread

Return to “Off-Topic”