when will the mx3 be in a video game "racing"

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Sortin

Re: when will the mx3 be in a video game "racing"

Post by Sortin »

That list has just about every car ever made listed. I believe Lamborghini or Ferarri said they won't put their cars in games for various reasons, and of course, that list has dozens of both on it. Remember in GT4, the Porsche wasn't named a "Porsche." It had another name, but of course it's obvious what the car was. No way those 3 manufacturers allow their cars into the game.

I believe there were 2 Datsun 240/260/280 Z variants in GT4 (240z and 280z) That list has...all of them, and in every iteration possible. Not gonna happen. They even have the Nissan Fairlady Z (S130) which is the same as the 280zx. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
There was I believe just 1 of the 2nd generation RX-7 (which is butt-ugly to begin with) in GT4. I so badly wanted a 1st gen, they're beautiful cars. Of course, there is the 3rd gen, which is ok, but it's new. I like old cars.
The guys at MX-6.com wanted a MX-6 or Probe. Never happened. Not even a 2nd gen of either. That list shows a MX-6, 626, 626 hatch, 1st gen, 2nd gen...it just won't happen! There are TWO 1st gen Probes listed ('89 and '91) which is just silly. And they list the '89 GT as a turbo, which I believe the GT in '89 was the V6, not a turbo.

The MX-3 could very well make it into the game. I'm not meaning to say it won't. But the chances of that list actually being a final list for a game? Not a chance.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

A guy just told me tonight that he played a game that was called "Live for speed" that is an online share-ware game, and plays like real (if you wreck, you're out, and has realistic movement, etc..), and he swears that the MX-3 is the first car you get. Does anyone know about this? He doesn't play it any more, so I can't see it. You have to buy into the game.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Demonic1

Post by Demonic1 »

Looking into the "Live for Speed" website and reading about it... No.
There is a "Cars & tracks" Section http://www.lfs.net/?page=contents" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And at first I thought it might have been just a listing of what the demo and what you can buy later (demo, full ver., addon, addon..). Reading into the FAQ section, I found this:
In total there are 20 cars available in LFS S2.
Three cars are available in the demo. One FWD (front wheel drive), one RWD (rear wheel drive) and one single seater, Formula BMW. An additional 17 cars are available in the full S2 version. For more complete information on the S2 contents, we recommend having a peek at the 'Cars & Tracks' section of this website.
Looks like another one down without our beloved mx3...
Wings on an MX3? What are you thinking?

92 RS BP05
93 GS KLZE
(Previously owned by 2Fazed and then mrMazda92)
mx-3_4evr

Post by mx-3_4evr »

I remember that I saw something years ago about a Need For Speed that if you entered this one code, you would get a white MX-3.
Savin

Post by Savin »

mx-3_4evr wrote:I remember that I saw something years ago about a Need For Speed that if you entered this one code, you would get a white MX-3.
http://www.mx-3.com/downloads/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 8)
Mazda MX-3 Car For The Electronic Arts Game, Need For Speed 3: Hot Pursuit (Also Works In NFS4: High Stakes)
Created By Caleb Reynolds
Various Screen Shots [ 1 | 2 | 3 ] - Installation Instructions Included
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”